All Smiles Dentistry

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Our focus is an unwavering commitment to patient-focused care. We specialize treatment of TMJ pain, Sleep Apnea, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Implant Dentistry and Family Dentistry There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

Dentistry For the Entire Family

Dentistry for the Entire Family is a dental practice located in Fridley, Minnesota that understands going to the dentist can produce anxiety for many people. Our team of dental professionals will never judge, scold, or lecture you and offer a wide array of amenities including nitrous oxide and dentist "noise" cancelling headets to use while watching cable tv during your appointment. We utilize state of the art dental technologies and offer a variety of patient amenities to ensure that each visit is a five star dental appointment experience. Each room has cable tv, noise cancelling headphones, pillows, and heated blankets to name a few. Our team has been awarded Angie's List Super Service Award multiple years and has also been voted Top Dentist by Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines. Call or visit our website to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you!

09/15/2015

I have been re-fastening my fallen out crowns for the last 5 months.  The adhesive I am using is a professional grade two part dental product far superior to what this dentist is apparently using as I am getting 4-5 weeks from an application before becoming loose again. I was lucky to get over a week on the application they were using. After diligent research I have chosen a new dentist  and look ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last appointment was to evaluate why my new crowns were falling out on a regular basis.  A staff dentist, Dr. at Dr. Nortons clinic, Dr. Virgen, did a terrible job preparing my teeth for the crowns.  The teeth were ground too tiny to support the crowns resulting in two different crowns falling out so far, one of them often.  I went in three times for reattachment and on the third time Dr. Norton quietly suggested that I do it myself at home with super glue. Yes, my dentist told me to go home and glue my own teeth back in.  I now need implants and my insurance has run out until Fall. All Smiles has a nice office and the staff is very friendly.  There are other dentists in this office but these comments should only reflect on the ethics and professionalism of the owner, Dr. John Norton and his former associate Dr. Virgen.

D

01/06/2014

She sent me to a periodontist because my gums were starting to pull away from my teeth.  The periodontist immediately asked how long I'd been in the mess and proceeded to correct the issue - but not before I needed expensive and painful work.  I gathered from the periodontist that my situation should have been seen and diagnosed long before it had been. I would not recommend this dentist to anyone...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular check up. I was told that I clearly didn't know how to brush my teeth and that I was clearly not flossing correctly since my gums were consistently bleeding when brushing.

C

04/23/2012

The reason I continued to see them was because I like the dentist, we went there for 30 years.  The reason I am not going back is because the dentist sold the business to another dentist and I don't like him.  The new dentist is not as thorough as my old dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see them for a routine checkup and cleaning.

01/17/2012

He was excellent and very good.  The office is fine.  It is comfortable and clean.  The staff is friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of All Smiles Dentistry on the 15th of November.  I saw Dr. Norton for TMJ problem.  I have seen him since 1995.  I had a night guard checkup and I had a teeth cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists,tmj

10/26/2009

He is very personable and I don’t have keep repeating things to him. He has a good chair side manner and communicates well with me. He is very good with jaw issues and that has been very helpful for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. John Norton is my dentist and I have been going to him since 1987.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentist/Oral Surgeon, Fellow of American Dental Academy of Sleep, Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association