Sage's Heights Tune & Lube

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2010

Our company was established over twenty two years ago and had been responsible for providing outstanding automotive repair service ever since. We offer a wide variety of quality services at a reasonable price. Our regular customers particularly value the honesty and integrity our business provides. 68% of our customers are women. We believe that is because we treat people with the respect they deserve. We actually bring customers back into the shop and show them the problem with their vehicle. We talk about what happened to cause the problem and what can be done to prevent it from happening again. We actually show you the parts we removed. This is just another way we try to earn your business. Our business is located at 4239 Central Avenue in Columbia Heights, MN. ...

PRO-TECH AUTO REPAIR

We've been "Helping to Keep the Community Rolling Since 1983" Corcoran, Maple Grove, Plymouth & Rogers. Family owned & operated. AAA Approved. Complete domestic autos, European, Asian foreign cars and trucks, light and medium duty truck maintenance and repair. Motor Home service. From oil changes to complicated computer diagnostics and everything in between we cover it all. No car is foreign to us. ASE certified technicians. DOT inspections. Towing 24/7 by Kelly's Wrecker Service 763-476-6243

01/10/2019

Extremely Professional, the shop was clean, super friendly, honest, and a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Leak at the head gasket

06/28/2016

I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a leaking oil pan. I also had a catalytic converter replaced and air conditioning repaired.

06/28/2016

03/11/2015

They just do good service. They don't do anything that is not needed. I keep going back because of their honesty, convenience. They are very friendly and eager to please and Terry one of the owner is just very knowledgeable. The price was very reasonable. I would continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For auto mechanic I used Sage's Heights Tune & Lube and I was just there on Friday last week. It was for new windshield wiper motor, oil change and new hub cap.

02/23/2015

I was amazed, Terry is so honest and friendly. He spent hours looking for the electrical problem on my truck, and he only charged for the part, an oxygen sensor, and a small amount to put it in. He's gained a customer for life! The oxygen sensor was only $150 and he only charged for the hour it took to install it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He spent the better part of a day looking for an electrical problem on my truck, which caused it to be difficult to drive.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto Service – Brakes, Drivelines & Axles, Charging Systems, Transmission Diagnostics, Engine Diagnostics, Heating & Cooling Systems, Air Conditioning Systems & HVAC, Interior & Exterior Electrical Systems, Clutch Service, Fuel Supply & Delivery Systems - Diesel, Suspension, Exhaust, Engine Control Systems, Tires, Towing, & Oil Changes.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal