TopCoat Deck

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2011

TopCoat Deck can assist you with your deck projects....

Lancer Service Auto Care

Lancer Service has been providing over 30 years of Dedicated Service and Quality Auto Care for virtually all types of cars and trucks, imports and domestic. We are conveniently located in downtown Saint Paul. Our staff of highly trained, ASE certified automotive professionals will take the time to care about your needs. Additional email - mail@lancerservice.com.

06/25/2018

We were very satisfied with the work done by Topcoat Deck. They were very organized, efficient and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash deck and stain deck

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. The TC Deck crew looks forward to working with you again in the future.

02/08/2016

East Derry Tire is fantastic. They're honest and will do their best to provide the exact service you need. I've used them many times for regular maintenance, but this time I was in a bind. The check engine light came on and I just dropped the car off to see if they could squeeze me in. They probably didn't really have the time, but they got my car in and fixed the problematic ignition coil.  I'm s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have an ignition coil replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair

09/29/2014

The deck looks like new. The work was done efficiently and professionally. Very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned, sanded and stained deck

CATEGORY decks

06/26/2014

They were efficient. They're teachers and they do that in the summer time. They were very good and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave us a quote to stain the deck; they got the check and they're coming to do it. They've also worked for me at my previous home five years ago. They cleaned my deck and got all the stains off before they restained it.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

04/16/2014

Attractive service, and the deck looks great. Took them a little while to come back for the finishing touches, but the deck looks great. They offer a yearly 'maintenance' contract of some sort, at a large discount from the initial pricing. I am looking forward to this service, when my deck needs it. I would absolutely trust the workers with my deck again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean & coat deck

CATEGORY decks

Deck maintenance, decks, porches, fencing, pressure washing & siding.