A&K Landscaping

Founded 2020 •

We work closely with our clients to meet their landscape vision. We are reliable, efficient, and I make sure you are satisfied with the work before we leave. Call or email us for your Landscaping, Hardscaping & Paver, Stone & Gravel needs....

N/A
A WORK OF ART LANDSCAPES

A Work of Art Landscapes, LLC has more then 20 years experience with an A+ rating on BBB, specializing in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your landscaping project.

07/21/2020

The job was done very well in a timely matter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping - removal of a garden and installation of sod

CATEGORY landscaping

07/17/2020

They were very professional. They knew what their doing and everything was top quality. I'm happy with the service. They had a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscaping and some yard work.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

07/08/2020

Did a wonderful job. Looks great!!! I would definitely want him back to do more around my residents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod in my back yard

CATEGORY landscaping

07/06/2020

It went great he came in and did it in a clean and fast manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A raised garden

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

Soding grading pavers walls patio pavers planting trees bushes and flowers and raised garden builds