Timberstone Custom Remodeling LLC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since February 2011

We are A custom remodeling company with the skills to cover all projects, small or big. Very good customer service and competitive rates....

Dupont Construction & Remodeling

Dupont Construction and Remodeling is a family owned business that was founded by Justin Dupont in January, 2000. Justin worked for many years as a crew foreman for other construction and remodeling companies and noticed that most of the companies lacked in the area of communication and customer service. Being a homeowner himself he knew that customer service and communication were two of the most important qualities needed in running a successful remodeling business. And so Dupont Construction and Remodeling was created. We take great pride not only in our excellent craftsmanship, unique custom building and design process and high quality materials but also in the fact that we treat our customers just like we would want to be treated if we were doing a remodeling project on our own home, we know that our customers are the most important part of our business. If you are considering doing a remodeling project to your home we invite you to call our office today for a free estimate, and we thank you for considering us for your home improvement project. Award winning. (We are happy to offer seniors and Military Service Members a 5% discount on services, we do have a max cap of $600 on this discount)

02/21/2011

He is very quick and responsive. There is no job too small or big. He seems like he has pretty good skills with anything that needs to be done. The workers are good and responsive. All the subcontractors are very good and knowledgeable. They do good work. They do a good job at a reasonable price, I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is remodeling my basement for me.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

02/21/2011

He is very quick and responsive. There is no job too big or small, he seems like he's got pretty good skills for anything that needs to be done. His workers are good and professional. He has a few subcontractors and they are all very knowledgeable. They do a great job at a reasonable price and I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He remodeled my basement for me.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

Full Remodeling of bathroom, kitchens, lower levels, decks/additions. Framing, tile work, hardwood, trim and finish work,drywall/taping

Roofing, window repairs