MIRACLE METHOD SURFACE REFINISHING

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since September 2005

Refinishing / tile...

Drain Pro-Plumbing, Inc

Family owned company that provides commercial and residential plumbing and drain cleaning.

Award 2019

06/11/2019

We had our tub refinished. The overall quality was ok, a number of imperfections but not terrible. It was definitely overpriced for a simple bath tub refinish, and for $850 I would have expected much better. The reason I have given an F is because of the really sloppy caulking that was done when the project was completed. This is at the front of our tub and is very noticeable when walking into the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath tub refinishing

02/29/2016

I chose a solid surface counter rather than Miracle Method

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The representative was courteous, prompt to give an in home estimate, had many color choices.  Although I decided to go with a solid quartz surface counter, this option would have been one third the cost, and I believe it would have been done professionally.

07/31/2015

A two day job, he arrived on time, was pleasant to deal with and cleaned up when the job was finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed and refinished the floor of the shower in the master bathroom.

06/12/2015

Looked good, but there wasore rust than I thought so really paid for nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coated the bottom of the tub where it was rusting out by the drain. I ended up replacing the tub anyway, but he did his best.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,plumbing

11/05/2014

All appointments were kept very professional. The work estimate of cost and the amount of time to complete the project was accurat. NO Hidden problems, or costs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Free Consultation to pick the be color and product for the coutertop and tub. We ended up going with the "stone look finish for both) it look great.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

RESIDENTIAL BATHTUB REFINISHING & REGLAZING. TILE REGLAZING. COUNTERTOP & PORCELAIN REFINISHING. FIBERGLASS TUB REPAIR.

plumbing work not offered