Heart of the City Dental

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since October 2008

550 W Burnsville Pkwy Suite 200 Suite 200

Burnsville, MN 55337

Heart of the City Dental, located in Burnsville, Minnesota, offers comprehensive dental services in a clean, modern environment. We're hardly a new practice however, having been in business since 1970! We offer no-lecture, caring quality dentistry that our patients have come to know and appreciate. Dr. Tanya and Dr. Heidi are dedicated to providing a comfortable, affordable, and quality dental experience. We bring a feminine eye for beauty in providing you with the radiant and healthy smile you deserve! We offer: Preventive dentistry Cosmetic and restorative dentistry Pediatric dentistry Oral surgery Periodontics (gum treatment) Endodontics (root canal treatment) Sedation dentistry We have the skills, the technology and the experience to bring out your radiant smile. Our staff will never treat you like a number, and are known throughout the area for treating each and every patient with warmth and care. Call us today and book an appointment!...

Dentistry - General (9)Dentistry - Cosmetic (3)

04/17/2017

Great! I keep coming back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have ongoing dental issues so I visit the dentist fairly frequently. They are very thorough here. I have never had an examination like they do here.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

05/06/2015

For general dentistry I use Heart of the City Dental. I have been going there for 2 years. The doctor that I see is Dr. Tanya. What stands out about this doctor is that you can just call anytime to consult. The staff, they are friendly and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time that I had an appointment was in March.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2015

06/04/2014

Heart of the City Dental is a friendly place to receive top notch dental services.  The staff is welcoming and knows you on a first name basis.  The office space is new with top of the line technology.  Everybody should go here!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental appointment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2014

06/03/2014

This is the best dental office I've ever been to. I often see Dr. Heidi, and she is just wonderful! I never thought I'd enjoy going to the dentist, but it truly is fun to see her and the hygienists. It's also great to know that I'm in good hands. They are very knowledgeable and helpful and I always feel like I'm getting great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to go in to replace a filling that chipped and to have a crown put on one of my molars.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2014

05/29/2014

The staff was very friendly and the office is located in a very convenient location. The doctor made several recommendations on what my teeth needed and it was information my previous dentist had not given me. I will definitely be going back for all my cleanings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have my teeth cleaned and checked

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2014

03/15/2014

Dr, Heidi was very pleasant and her staff was very knowledgeable. I was very comfortable,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went after disappointment with prior dentists, Very pleased.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2013

08/07/2013

Their service is always excellent.  About a month ago I cracked a tooth and within three hours with no appointment, I had a temporary crown.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Heart of the City Dental for my dental care.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2013

02/04/2013

They are very thorough. They explain everything before they do something and go through all the options. They're very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're my dentist.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2012

01/14/2009

I have a complaint about their one-on-one service. Their place is not another physician clinic, and they take time to get to know you. My overall experience with them has been good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to the dentists at Heart of the City Dental for 18 years.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentists, cosmetic dentistry, preventive dentistry, restorative dentistry, pediatric dentistry, oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, sedation dentistry, implant dentistry

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa