Dennis Silvers Carpentry

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2012

Mine is a one-man carpentry business. I do not use employees for carpentry work. Doing the work myself allows me to control the quality of the work, which is my first priority. I do use well-known and reliable subcontractors for electrical, plumbing, sheetrock texturing and painting. Larger jobs require a down-payment. Payment by check or cash is due at completion of work. Silvers Carpentry serving the South Metro area since 1985, including Apple Valley, Eagan, Lakeville, Burnsville, Savage, Bloomington, Edina, and Richfield....

Premier Roofing By Rusty

My company is fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We specialize in repair, service, and full replacement. We deal with the insurance company for you. We offer free estimates

Award 2019
Offers by Premier Roofing By Rusty on Angie's List

03/07/2017

The mudroom addition Dennis did for us turned out great. Dennis was punctual, easy to work with, and very professional throughout the process. He kept us updated on developments, and always asked for our input as issues and opportunities for additional benefit arose. Dennis was flexible and open to adjusting the scope of the project, especially when we would suggest changes or additional items thr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mudroom remodel project

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,doors

09/10/2016

The wall/door looks great. He did a perfect job in a timely fashion. He took great care in keeping our home clean during the process. His price was lower than the other bids we had gotten but the quality did not reflect a lower bid. It was very good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a wall built and a door installed

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,picture framing,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,doors,basement remodeling

09/01/2016

Dennis arrived on time. He did an excellent job and was careful to limit the sawdust in the kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut the lower edge of cabinet to allow for a taller refrigerator.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

07/06/2016

We thought we'd need to replace an exterior door. Dennis just worked a bit, readjusting the door until it properly locked. Saved us hundreds which he could have made just by telling us the door needed to be replaced. If I could give him all A+ I would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed door so it would properly lock.

CATEGORY doors

05/01/2016

Dennis did a great job. He came out promptly to survey the work, sent an accurate estimate, and worked us into his busy schedule to accommodate for our scheduling needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotted wood on front door frame and installed a storm door.

CATEGORY handyman service

Carpentry. Remodeling. Basement finishing. Deck building & repair. Trellises. Custom cabinetry. Flooring - hardwood & tile. Doors. Siding

I do not install carpet, build composite decks, or install hardiplank siding.