C&J Perfection Painting & Drywall LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2016

We are a Painting and Drywall Company who has been established for more than 10 years. We have been working side to side with many builders and customers who support our job performed. We value our customers as much as our families. We look forward to working with you in your future projects....

05/20/2018

Work was never performed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came over to give me an estimate on some ceiling work and was supposed to send an estimate via mail but never did. I contacted them a 2nd time to remind them to send the estimate and they never did. If they did not want to do the work they simply should have said so.

01/02/2017

C & J did a great job. The job was completed to our satisfaction and the work was checked by the owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hanging Sheetrock, tape, mud, and sand. Knockdown ceilings.

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

12/22/2016

Great. They were available right away, compared to the other companies who gave me estimates. They did everything we agreed upon, plus did a repair that was difficult to do but they figured out how to do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Downstairs family room needed repairs to the old popcorn ceiling. Trim and doors were painted white enamel (from original wood) and walls painted.

12/07/2016

C & J Perfection were able to schedule with us quickly and get the work done in record time. The end result is beautiful (a much better job than my husband would have been able to accomplish--don't tell him I said that!). We were very pleased to work with this company and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed someone to come out and finish drywall that was partly done and then paint our master bedroom and bath in a huge hurry. My husband had been doing the project but had to have a major surgery that made him unable to finish the project. We had a very short timeline.

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

11/30/2016

Absolutely great. The work is very professional and top notch and I can't believe how hard and quick this company works. At the end they professionally cleaned my main level where the work was done and the place was cleaner than ever! I will use them again and I have referred them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish the knock down ceilings on the entire first floor of my home + bedrooms. Repaint entire first level

CATEGORY interior painters

C&J Perfection Painting & Drywall LLC performs interior or exterior home painting, enamel, stain and varnish. It also installs drywall as well as tape, mud and sand. Besides painting and drywall also removing or installing wallcovering and any type of demolition.

Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal

Similar businesses in your area...