Advanced Irrigation Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since May 2005

B Rated | 168 Reviews

We have 30 plus employees. Owner-operated. Use subs for plumbing. Charge hourly rates. Installation work is by bid. No travel charges. No service fees. Free Estimates. Award winning....

Weber's Lawn & Landscape

Snow Removal Residential - seasonal costs and per time Commercial, Retail, Hoa, Venues, Roadways, Snow Bird - Per Time, Monthly We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. When it comes to providing great service, we rise above the rest to ensure you the best results with the utmost care and communication. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your task or project. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to earning your business!

D

12/07/2017

The spring service was excellent. The 2nd repair was not good. The serviceman came unprepared and had to return. He wasted time and was inefficient. As the serviceman made two visits we also paid two invoices for the 2nd repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring start-up, head replacement. Had them back 2 months later to repair system as it was damaged and front yard had no water.

C

08/08/2017

I didn't like them very well. The quality was okay, and I got charged a bundle more because I had not had the sprinkler system going year after year, which is understandable. But he did something that he said he would not charge for, and they took it off my credit card without my permission and I was not happy with them when I saw my credit card statement. I don't appreciate people using my card w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal for $69 for Sprinkler Winterizing and Blowout.

07/10/2017

Very well. Very friendly and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler tune up.

D

07/03/2017

Did not come out when said. Already 3 weeks late for second application.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn maintenance

CATEGORY irrigation systems,lawn treatment

06/23/2017

He was a nice young man. He was very gracious. He did a good job the second time. I checked it over. I pointed out what I wanted fixed correctly and then I let him do his thing. Then I turned the sprinklers on and checked the direction and spray after that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technician came out and redid the calibration of the irrigation heads.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Commercial & residential irrigation, landscape installation & design, landscape lighting, sod, seeding, spring startup & fall winterizing, weed control, slice edging, tree removal & planting, wood & mulch, retaining walls & lawn care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover