Gardner Construction Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9635 Humboldt Ave S.

Bloomington, MN 55431

Gardner Construction Inc. has built a solid reputation over 30 years based on our professional craftmanship, reliability, and outstanding service to all of our customers. Our teams are cross-trained in construction skills to avoid using sub-contractors. We take pride in our work and guarantee the system we install will function as designed for the lifetime of the structure....

concrete repair (229)basement waterproofing (94)foundation repair (71)drain pipe installation (30)landscaping (24)masonry (22)plumber (19)concrete driveway installation (12)excavating (10)egress window (7)window replacement (6)
D

05/18/2020

I called and asked if they could do an estimate and the operator said that she would check schedules and send me a text message. I waited two days and then called back. She apologized and said that someone could be out the next morning and that she would text me details about the arrival time. I never received a text and no one stopped by my house the next day. I have now had to take my time to re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for Repair on Cinder Block Repair

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

05/01/2020

Fantastic!! They knew exactly what caused the problems and had an excellent plan to correct the problems. Very professional crew. They completed the job in a very timely manner. They were also extremely careful in protecting our yard from the equipment they needed to use. They had a large crew and did a great job of clean up as well. I will call them first for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Footing/foundation repair for deck post, correct a major water drainage problem.

CATEGORY decks,drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

11/21/2019

They got it done the next day which I really appreciate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain tile and Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

11/08/2019

Jerry and his team did a terrific job assessing the situation and solving it. They were thorough, timely and did excellent work. I'd definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete driveway apron installed to prevent water in basement

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

10/13/2019

They were responsive in giving me an estimate and in doing the work, in spite of the number of houses having similar problems in this very rainy summer. Price was right (in line with others who provided estimates) and the crew did the work quickly and well. Took the time to call me down to the basement a couple of times as they worked to show me what they were doing and explain what they'd do next...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corner of the basement was starting to leak after rain; they installed drain tile in that corner to fix the problem.

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

10/10/2019

They were very professional and the work was done in a timely manor. They cleaned up the job site very well. It was a difficult area to get to and they were able to do the job with no problems! We are very pleased! They were a little more expensive but well worth it for the quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and rebuild steps over well room and water main room and make new steps.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

10/02/2019

I sent them a message through Angie’s List with no response. I then called a and left a message. No response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment of foundation cracks

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry about this miscommunication. As I looked back through our Angie's requests and messages, I did not see your name. We have also been extremely busy with water calls as well, leaving us missing a couple people at times. I'm sorry this happened to you but if you would like to call the office, I can help you get an appt. scheduled. Our office number is 952-431-9970. A...

09/15/2019

Great! They were quick, responsive and very professional! Seth answered all my questions about the process and I felt like he took the time to evaluate our needs. Then the crew got the job done without a hitch. THANK YOU!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain tiles and sump basin

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

08/27/2019

AWESOME! These guys had the project done fast AND I can barely tell there was a 3 foot trench dug in my yard! Would highly recommend this company for any foundation, concrete or drainage work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drain from downspout on the side of our house needed to be reverted under a sidewalk and down through the yard, rather than emptying onto our driveway.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

08/20/2019

It went well. They were on time and efficient. Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old cement blocks removed and new ones put in.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Concrete, foundation repair, Wall replacement, Bowed or buckling walls Core fill walls, Stablwall, Drain tile systems, sump pumps, battery back up sump pump installed. waterproofing, interior, exterior drain tile systems, bucking walls, garage floors, sidewalks, patios, steps, aprons, driveways, Stamped colored concrete, glass block windows, egress, corrective grading, foundation resurfacing, tuck pointing, block repair, yard drain tile, foundation resurfacing, retaining walls, brick repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard