Total Electric Inc

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since September 2000

Total Electric Inc is a family owned electrical contractor providing electrical services to the Twin Cities northern suburbs since 1967. We offer competitive prices yet deliver superior materials and wiring methods....

Randy's Electric

2688  REVIEWS
Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angie's List

02/15/2021

I’ve been a customer of Total Electric for over 10 years. Most recently, Jim installed 2 outlets, a ceiling fan and 2 exterior lights. I am extremely pleased with the results. When the inspector came to approve the modifications, he noticed that Total Electric was my electrician and commented, “Jim does great work.” In my opinion, to have an inspector’s compliment is very high praise. I needed 1 o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add 2 new outlets, install a ceiling fan/light and install 2 exterior lights

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Thanks for the repeat business, it is very much appreciated!

03/20/2019

Spoke with Jim yesterday about our remodeling project. Very impressed that he fit us in today and completed the project. I would highly recommend Total Electric!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-wiring bathroom fixture for a bathroom remodel

CATEGORY electrician

Happy to help and thanks for calling.

02/23/2019

Jim was easy to get in touch with and schedule the appointment. Once scheduled, he arrived right on time and set right to work. I had a handful of fixtures and outlets which needed to be replaced or added and he was able to do each efficiently and smartly, giving me several suggestions I hadn't considered and ended up being improvements over my original plans. He was well-experienced, well-priced,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous Electrical Projects

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

The paddle fans and lights installed will help make the rooms more pleasant to use. Thanks for calling. Jim

07/12/2017

Excellent. Jim figured out a solution. Very professional. 2nd time I have used Total Electric Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Problem, trouble shooting. No power inseveral outlets. Also outside moon lights out with no power.

CATEGORY electrician

It is my pleasure to provide service for Angie's List members. Thank you for calling again, Jim

05/02/2017

Jim was quickly responsive, courteous and fully aware of codes and inspection process. We have had him complete a number of jobs for us over the past 4 years. I always will call Total Electric first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical box replacement

CATEGORY electrician

I replaced a failing 100 amp fuse box with circuit breakers in this rental unit. This will save calls to the owner for outages (as they always seem to happen at inconvenient times). Most homeowners can also save money on insurance with upgrades such as these.

Fuse Box Replacement, Circuit Breaker Upgrades, FPE Panel Replacement, City Code Compliance, Troubleshooting Problems, Lighting Upgrades, Wiring For Room Additions, Garages, Appliance outlets, Outdoor Lighting, Ceiling Fans, Storm Damage, Hot Tubs, Whirlpool Tubs, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, Residential & Commercial Electrical Service, Repair & Installation, etc.

Appliance Repair, Phone Repair, Electronics Repair, Drywall Repair and similar.