Handy Rite

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Street address hidden

Blaine, MN 55449

Handy Rite is family owned and operated offering handyman and remodeling services for residential customers. We can change it, repair it or fix it! We are licensed #CR721391 by the State of Minnesota and fully insured. We never charge trip charges or service fees and always offer free estimates. There is a 2 hour minimum for smaller jobs. We always bill materials at cost and never up-charge. All work is 100% guaranteed. Award winning....

Handyman Services (150)Drywall (23)Doors (23)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (15)General Remodeling (13)Unfinished Carpentry (12)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (12)Siding (10)Ceramic Tile (9)Basement Remodeling (8)Interior Painting (8)Windows (6)

02/01/2020

My project was a bathroom remodel. ( onyx shower, onyx vanity, toilet and lighting. From the start I knew I made the right decision on hiring Handi Rite for this project. Last year I hired Handi Rite for a kitchen, hallway painting and replacing electrical outlets. In my review you can read why I hired Handi Rite for this project. Staci was always pleasant on the phone and made sure all calls were...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

CATEGORY handyman service, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

01/25/2020

I've hired Ben twice for two separate bathroom projects. Both projects came out great. Very reliable and easy to work with. Definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retile tub surround, new bathroom flooring, vanity, toilet

CATEGORY ceramic tile, handyman service, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We've enjoyed working with you!

01/21/2020

Vlad and Ben did a great job. Very happy. Highly recommend. Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faux beam came loose from vaulted ceiling. Needed it taken down and then reattached.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! We were really glad we were able to help!

11/26/2019

From the first call to the end of work everything was done in a professional manner. Ben showed up on time and his work with attention to detail is something that I was was very impressed with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of kitchen, hallway and replacement of electrical outlets and covers.

CATEGORY handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We greatly appreciate it! We're excited to help with your bathroom remodel in the new year.

10/11/2019

Marvelous! Professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light replacement, toilet replacement, door issue fixes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Thank you so much for letting us help with your projects! We sure appreciate the review!

10/02/2019

A corner of my hallway carpeting was uplifted to dry and sanitize the carpet and the pad after my condo sewer backed up. They were very prompt in informing me that they were not able to perform my carpet pad and carpet re-attachment task. They were the only pro who responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was done. They did not do anything involving carpeting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

I'm so sorry we weren't able to help with your carpet project. We try our best to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner and do what we can to help each customer. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

09/15/2019

We are very happy with Handy Rite, they were a pleasure to work with. Ben, Stacy and Vlad were all very personable and professional. They always responded quickly to communications, and gladly accommodated our requests. The quality of the work is excellent and they finished it very quickly, and all for a great price. Who could ask for more? They're top-notch in every way. We would absolutely hire ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert large basement rec room into bedroom and smaller rec room -- consisting of framing walls, some electrical, adding heat vent

CATEGORY handyman service, lighting, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

We sure enjoyed helping with your projects! Thank you so very much for the review!

09/08/2019

Very Well! Ben & Vlad were very personable, professional, and very easy to have working at our house. I was very pleased by their demeanor, quality of work, friendliness, and everything about our communication and the work was very good. Will definitely look to hire Handy Rite again for future needs around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General/Miscellaneous Handy Man type repairs to house/deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We enjoyed helping with your projects!

08/14/2019

Vlad was great - friendly, knowledgeable and respectful of me and my home. Will hire again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair storm door

CATEGORY handyman service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

Thank you for the nice review! We look forward to seeing you again and helping with your countertops this month.

08/10/2019

I have worked with Ben and Staci from Handy Rite 4-5 times now and always had great experiences. We have had woodpecker and weather damage to various parts of the cedar siding on our home spanning the past 3-4 years. The work involves removing the damaged siding, cutting new pieces and painting/replacing the cedar onto the house. In addition, just within the past week, Ben also came out with Vlad ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair cedar siding and paint exterior of house

CATEGORY handyman service, siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

We have sure enjoyed getting to know you and your wife and appreciate the review so much! See you again in a few weeks for the next round of projects!

Handyman, Caulking, Small Drywall Repairs, Replace Locks, Painting, Fix Leaky Faucet, Carpentry, Home Warranty, Interior Doors, Fix/Replace Toilet, Wood Siding Repairs, Weather Proofing, Install Shelves, Replace Ceiling Fans, Replace Bathroom Fans, Wall Repair, Deck Repair, Window repair, Install Draperies, Backsplashes, Basement Remodel, Bathroom Remodel. If you don't see your project please ask :)

Landscaping, Concrete, Gutters, Gutter Cleaning, Carpet & Wallpaper, Replacing Exterior Doors, Exterior Painting & Vinyl Siding, Windows, Installation and flooring.

Check, PayPal