Wes' Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1964 • Angie's List since October 2011

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Since 1964, our family-owned business has taken pride in providing reliable plumbing services. We're a skilled staff of professional tradesmen, and we provide great customer service and deliver high-quality results for all of your plumbing needs....

Aquarius Home Services

Aquarius Home Services has been providing homes and families with safe, clean water via Kinetico’s advanced home water systems for 30 years. Aquarius provides free on-site testing to evaluate the quality of water coming into your home, determining the whole house water system that is right for your family’s needs. Kinetico offers the most efficient and environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world. We didn't stop at water softening, our drinking water systems and specialty water filters achieve incredible rates of filtration; equal to or greater than 99.99% micro biologically pure. Did you know, in addition to your homes Water Treatment and Plumbing, you can trust Aquarius with your Heating and Cooling needs too? Aquarius is a leader in whole home services. Aquarius is dedicated to providing superior service. We respect you, your time and your home by giving attention to the details; like being on time and cleaning up after ourselves. It would be our pleasure to serve you and your home's needs.

11/21/2016

Got it done in one day. I was surprised that it was done when I got home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix water pipe leak in crawl space. Involved pumping out lots of water and fixing leak.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

D

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were to remove an existing tub and surround, prepare area for new tub and surround and update to to newer plumbing for the new faucets/shower and drain. | |The bid was $80.00 per hour for 2 workman/plumbers. Only 1 worked at the house but I was still charged the $80.00 per hour price. | |The workman they sent could not prep for new tub or surround and I had to hire and additional person for another $291.00 to do that work, this was after he had already started the job and I needed it finished. | |Once completed, the workman left the area messy and the bathroom below where he had to finish the plumbing, a mess with construction debris. | |When we complained, no apology was given. When we objected to the price difference, Kevin at Wes's plumbing said that was "the going rate for a single plumber". | |As a person, if I had time, could have done this work myself, but choose to pay do to the need of it being completed before a family event....by the way, I did complete the trim work because they did not do it.....I was extremely disappointed in all areas of how they handled this job except getting me to hire them. They were very prompt and cordial and even helpful, until it was time to get paid. I did pay the entire bill because I entered into an agreement with out making them write it down. That will never happen again.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

05/13/2015

I've used him for a long time. I like the quality of service and the staff itself. The service is excellent. They're always on time. They're here when they say they're going to be. They leave it clean when they leave and they just do good work. I think they're really reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used We's Plumbing. They worked on my faucet in the kitchen.

CATEGORY plumbing

C

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did it myself for 450.00 wanted 1200 for a hot water heater that I got. For 299.00 never again.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/27/2014

They did a great job! Called us when it was all done. We didn't need to do anything after the inital phone call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our water (septic system) froze up & was unuseable. They came out, dug through frozen black top & unthawed us so we could use our water again. All within 10 hours or so!

CATEGORY plumbing

Commercial & residential plumbing, repairing & remodeling, septic system design & installation, sewer drains, sewer repair, sewer cleaning, septic pumping & maintenance, backflow prevention testing, frozen drain thawing, boiler installation & hydronic heating.