Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since February 2012

We are a full service construction company. we offer an insured and trained staff. We did start out in commercial construction and now are focused on residential repairs and small additions....

Handyman Pete

24  REVIEWS
Handyman Pete

I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages.

09/25/2017

They worked fast, did a nice job, and were friendly people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We repainted the entire interior of a new home. We hired Lalone's to paint the trickiest portions - bathrooms, kitchen, and high stairwell.

05/13/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I give them 5 stars because: They did a good quality job. They also communicated well with me about their timing and followed through. They were not messy and very conscientious about what they were doing and they were on budget as well. Kevin B.-Bemidji, MN I would do business with them anytime!

03/16/2010

Fantastic service, communication, efficiency, and clean-up. Dave and his son Matt painted for 2 days and they rocked!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of approximately 2000 sqft with 6 different color schemes.

CATEGORY interior painters

Drywall, drywall finishing, Painting, plaster, stucco, window install, door install, insulation, concrete repair, deck building, complete basement finishing, General contracting on all projects.

If I am offered to perform a task that is out of my expertise I would search through our many sub contractors to get quotes.