Angells Construction Inc

Angie's List since June 2010

F Rated | 2 Reviews

Framing and Trimming, General Construction, Remodeling...

Dreamscaping Inc

2  REVIEWS
Dreamscaping Inc

Remodeling Contractor who specializes in bathrooms and basement spaces done correctly, in a timely manner and leaving the site absolutely clean. My invoice is always the same as my bid.

08/25/2017

This has been a horrible experience and there's no way we would ever hire him again. I'm tires of hearing that I live in an old house so I shouldn't expect much. He makes sure he knows he's overbooked and I guess we're supposed to feel lucky he's even still talking to us. I just want our house fixed and to never have to deal with this guy again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angells was hired to reshingle our house. Left it open/tarped the first evening with severe storms forecasted. Woke up in the middle of the night to water pouring in our house - down our walls, down our stairs, everywhere. That was 6 weeks ago and we're still trying to get him to set a time to come out and look at damages to be repaired. We're currently in contact with an attorney and have contacted city and county offices in hopes they can motivate him to resolve this. He has been rude and demeaning throughout the entire process.

CATEGORY woodworking

01/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a garage built. We are very pleased with the quality of the structure. The Sales Manager worked with us throughout the entire process. We would use this company for future projects and would recommend their services.

CATEGORY woodworking

We do rough framing and final trim work. We design and build new residential construction homes. Remodeling work such as additions, bath, kitchen and basements.

Check, Financing Available