Paisley Painting & Decorative Faux Finishes

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since March 2016

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Designer/Architectural Painter. Interior painter. Woman/family owned and operated business. Facebook: Renae Brezinka Peterschick Google Voice: 6514016162...

MC's Organic Housekeeping Services LLC

Something about Us: MC’S Organic Housekeeping Services L.L.C. is a family owned and operated cleaning service, established in 2008. We are well-trained house cleaners and always behave with seriousness and honesty, and our commitment is to always demonstrate respect and clean your house with a high standard of care. We take pride in our sense and behavior of responsibility and honesty. our work is 100% guaranteed. We are MN STATE REGISTER BUSINESS, INSURED AND BONDED BY ACUITY MUTUAL INSURANCE AND OLD REPUBLIC BOND INSURANCE COMPANY thru Insurance Brokers of Minnesota, located in Anoka also, as well BBB accredited. We are a registered Angie’s List member since January of 2017. Excellents reviews and references! PLEASE NO SMOKING As a courtesy and health benefit to our employees, MC’S Organic Housekeeping Services L.L.C. will not clean homes that are consistently smoked in. Our goal is 100 customer satisfaction and confidence in your investment. Highlights: • Highly-experienced housekeeper’s • Adaptable, reliable, and trustworthy • Detail-oriented team, which shows in every aspect of our cleaning • High standard of conduct • Punctuality is a must for our team! What can you expect when We arrive to clean your home? A team of dedicated professional’s cleaners that conducts our cleaning and maintenance service for your home using 100% organic cleaning products, steam cleaning system for a healthy house in harmony with the environment and a personalized service to meet the needs for your family. What products we used for cleaning? You will enjoy a spotless home cleaned with organic products biodegradable pet friendly, with none of the chemicals that harm ourselves and our environment. Our products include inviting Aromatics of Pure Essential Oils from Now and Young Living of Lavender, Jasmine, Mint, Lemon, Lemongrass, Tangerine, Eucalyptus, Spearmint, Rose, Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Tea Tree Oil.

Award 2019
Offers by MC's Organic Housekeeping Services LLC on Angie's List

12/11/2017

The sheet rock was not repaired before texturing and painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair hot patches, texture and paint

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

I never worked met this person, never emailed a bid not worked on this property. It is out of state. I would never travel to another state for such a small job as I am based out of MN. I do repairs of sheetrock. My standards are high. I have repaired some pretty large holes and you would never know where the repair was. I am a artisian painter. Wrong companies information placed for this review.

07/04/2016

My basement stairwell needed some professional help to make it look clean and fresh. Nettie made it look fantastic! She worked very hard at a reasonable rate to make the space pristine. She's a perfectionist which I like in a painter! I recommend her highly--you couldn't ask for better results, and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nettie sanded down the walls, took off residual adhesive, sanded part of the stairs going down into the basement and painted ceiling, walls, stairs, and unfinished trim.

CATEGORY interior painters

05/12/2016

Wonderful.  I have used this company a few times at other houses I manage for deep cleaning and they are always prompt and very thorough.  I would not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full days cleaning

CATEGORY interior painters

03/14/2016

It went very well. Nettie was very prompt, was neat did an excellent job on?very large room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint and patch ceiling and living room walls.

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

Designer Plaster - Travatino Italian Lime, Venetian. Painting - Decorative/Designer/Architectural, Faux Finishes, Glazes, Lambswool applications and more. Straight line painting