Fan Man Lighting

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since June 2010

Fan Man Lighting is a lighting showroom located South of Minneapolis Saint Paul in Apple Valley Minnesota. Fan Man Lighting is an authorized service center for many major ceiling fan brands including Casablanca and Emerson. Over 50 years experience! Call for free troubleshooting on existing ceiling fans and home lighting or information on purchasing the correct ceiling fan or lighting fixture for your area. In-home service available on Casablanca and Emerson ceiling fans. In-shop service available on many other ceiling fan brands. Call for details. Visit our showroom located in Apple Valley, MN or online Household Lighting Fixtures: * Kitchen * Bath * Dining * Foyer / Entry * Outdoor * Pendant * Wall Sconce * Flush * Table, Floor, Wall Lamps * Shades * Contemporary * Transitional * Traditional Major Lighting Name Brands : MinkaLavery, Maxim, Livex, Craftmade, Kenroy Home, Geoge Kovacs, Vaxcell, Nuvo, Satco. Ceiling Fans: * Over 80 ceiling fans on display / Hundreds online * Many styles and finishes to choose from * 29" to 80" Blade Diameters * Huge Indoor / Outdoor selection * Repair parts * Service * In-home / In-shop Repairs Major ceiling fan manufacturers: Casablanca Authorized Service, Emerson, MinkaAire, Craftmade, AireRyder. Don't miss the Whitehall mailboxes and Kenroy Water Features... Oh, and mirrors too! It's really worth walking through our store to experience our laid back sales approach and unequaled knowledge. The Fan Man Crew...

Randy's Electric

2619  REVIEWS
Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Award 2019
Offers by Randy's Electric on Angie's List

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed one old fan. Installed two fans, one with up and down lights, one wth down light. Installed two wall controls.

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don't remember the cost. It's a wonderful store. Great customer service.

03/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a ceiling fan with several special features (longer pole, lights, direction reversal, remote control, wooden blades). The men on the team went out of their way to accommodate all of my requests. They were very patient and allowed me the time I needed to make my choices. They also gave me excellent advice regarding bulbs and installation ( I was having a third party do the installation). The result is exactly what I wanted. I will definitely use this store again when I need a fan.

07/08/2013

very knowledgeable and good prices

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
advice and sale of ceiling fans (4) plus light kit for existing

CATEGORY lighting,ceiling fans

Thanks for the review,(Member name removed) ! We appreciate your business! The Fan Man a.k.a. Jason 952-898-2754 www.FanManLighting.com

03/18/2013

The part came in. The installer called and we set up a time and date. He showed up on time and spent a couple of hours installing and testing it to make sure it worked. He also explained the difference the new part made in the way we operate the control. Radio waves vs the old way so don't hold the button down any more. I am very happy with the way this was handled and I would certainly use Fan Ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a ceiling fan purchased in the mid 80s. While the fan works perfectly, the light fixture has been temperamental for a number of years. Sometimes it wouldn't come on. Sometimes it came on and then quit for no apparent reason. It was easy to ignore in the summer because the days are long but not so easy to ignore over the holidays since we hosted the family dinner. I decided that it was time to fix it, if possible, and called The Fan Man. I had the original receipt so had the model number etc. He immediately knew what I needed and informed me that he could order the part and that it would take about 4 weeks. In addition, he would call the installer when it came in. The installer would then call me to set up a time and day to install the part. He also told me the cost of the part and the approximate cost to get it installed as they are separate bills.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

Thanks for the review, (Member name removed) ! I'm very pleased we were able to get your 20 plus year old Casablanca back up and running again. The Fan Man a.k.a. Jason 952-898-2754 www.FanManLighting.com

Ceiling fans, household Lighting, Lamps, Water Features, Mail Boxes, In-home / In-shop ceiling fan repair, Exhaust Fans, Doorbells, Landscape Lighting, Mirrors, Light Bulbs, LED Lighting, Fluorescent Lighting,