SHADES OF GREEN LANDSCAPING

A62 REVIEWS

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since July 2005

3211 ZUNI ST NW

Anoka, MN 55303

Shade of Green Landscaping prides itself in providing beautiful sustainable landscaping services to your property, both residential and commercial. We have been in business for over 30 years serving the Northern Metro area. On our location you will find both large and small fruit trees, ornamental and shade trees, shrubs and perennials. You can choose from a variety of decorative rock, flagstone, class #5 and gravel. Black dirt, lawn and garden fertilizer, grass seed and supplies are also available. Our expert designers will help you make design choices that meet your need for an enjoyable landscape. We also install and service irrigation systems with quality parts at competitive prices. Year-round maintenance is also available, including lawn treatment, hardscaping, greenscaping, yard clean-up and snow removal. Terms for Landscaping and Lawn irrigation projects require 1/3 deposit upon acceptance of contract with the balance due upon completion of the job....

Landscaping (46)Snow Removal (13)Pavers and Hardscaping (12)Lawn and Yard Work (8)Stone and Gravel (7)Mulch and Topsoil (6)Tree Service (5)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (4)Lawn Irrigation (4)Excavating (2)

10/23/2018

He came on time, and did exactly what was ordered. There was no mess left. We are very satisfied with the work done. And Suzette who came out and wrote up the order. ------------

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken landscape timbers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

07/13/2018

They worked me into the schedule quickly and the job was great and the price very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small landscaping project

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

10/23/2017

They were great! Quick, professional, and personable. Also offered advice on plants - type, location, splitting, watering - would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-sloped grade around house, cleaned out old mulch, rocks, plastic, etc. Brought in fresh dirt - landscape fabric - and rock.

CATEGORY excavators, landscaper, lawn service, pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

09/17/2017

..............................................

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.....................................

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2017

C

07/11/2017

Not good, they wanted us to contact the DNR first before they would even come out at look at the job. Their communication was okay, at least they did call us back. I would not consider them in the future, I wish they would have at least came out and looked at the job instead of doing it all over the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them for an estimate.

CATEGORY excavators

07/11/2017

Suzzette and her crew were great. Suzzette came out last fall to do a design, was very knowledgeable with ideas for our shady front landscaping. I had both Shades of Green and another company do a design; liked some components of each but Shades of Green was less expensive and I had a good vibe with Suzzette. She was very willing to incorporate the changes I wanted to make, and to do the demolitio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping in front of house

CATEGORY landscaper, pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

06/17/2017

I am extremely pleased with, and highly recommend this company!!! Outstanding service, professional, friendly and do a phenomenal job! The crew was polite, courteous, answered all my questions and cleaned up after themselves. When I called Shades of Green Landscaping, was not only the gentleman very nice, he sensed the desperation in my voice, and offered to come out the next day, which was a Sund...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I must have been overzealous with my fertilizer last fall and didn't realize what had happened until this spring. Most of my yard looked half dead with two parts completely dead. I was embarrassed to go outside! I called a few lawn companies for advice and obtained quotes, all of which were, in my opinion, very expensive. Then I contacted Shades of Green Landscaping!

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

05/19/2017

Contacted Shades Of Green and got a prompt reply from Suzette and set up a time to look over the area. An estimate and rough design plan was emailed within a week. Plans were finalized and work started on 05/10/17. Randy and his crew showed up right on time. Once Suzette explained what the object was and what overall look we were going for they went to work. They were polite and professional and g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Implementing a dry creek bed along one side of a sloped back yard to stabilize an erosion issue as well as redoing an area around a tree on the same side with the same problem due to the slope.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

05/15/2017

Excellent relationship with these folks. Very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new snow plow contractor for our driveway. Shades of Green were there promptly, gave us a good price estimate and have responded when we needed a little special attention. They are great and I recommend them highly.

CATEGORY landscaper, snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2017

05/02/2017

I think they're very good. I had a lot of over grown small tress that were going wild and I wanted them to take them all out and put in some wood chips and plants some small plants. It was quite a large area and they did a marvelous job. Their manage was a very friendly lady, she came over and looked things over and it went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed some small tress and did landscaping work.

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2016

In winter, our primary business is Snow Plowing and Salt Sanding Services. We are located in Anoka and service a 15 mile radius around our office. When Spring comes, we start supplying and installing Green-Scapes, Hard-Scapes and Lawn Sprinkler Systems. Our shop/nursery is located on 9 acres and has a vast selection of Trees, Shrubs, Perennials, Bulk Rock, Mulch and Dirt along with Landscaping hard goods. We install Paver Patios, Walkways, Natural and Modular Retaining Walls, Sod, Ponds, Wa

Installation of Decks, Poured Concrete, Edging, Stamped Concrete, High Risk Tree Removal, Spading in large trees.

NA