LIBERTY COMFORT SYSTEMS

A55 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2005

627 E RIVER RD

Anoka, MN 55303

Liberty Comfort Systems specializes in heating, cooling, and indoor air quality and is located within the city limits of Anoka, MN (otherwise known as the Halloween Capital of the World.) Jim and Karen Bonniwell own and operate a trend-forward, retail-ready storefront, where savvy homeowners can experience heating and cooling systems first hand before they install the products in their home. Liberty Comfort Systems is a lifestyle service company and we are committed to offering our customers a 'personal touch.' Loyal and passionate to the heating and cooling industry, we continue to build relationships with your customers from the basement up. We want customers for life and we manifest them through referrals and service agreements. Referrals have been the cornerstone of our business and the reason our sales consistently grow year after year....

hvac repair (55)air duct cleaning (5)chimney repair (1)water heater repair and installation (1)

10/22/2015

I've been really happy in the past when I bought the furnace and the hot water heater from them 5 years ago. I got the air conditioner. They sold me one that was too big and it didn't remove the humidity from the air. We spent the entire summer having them come for the service call. I signed up for the service contract. After I called the manufacturer of the air conditioner, Liberty Comfort System...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My air conditioner broke the second time I had them come out and look at my air conditioner so I ended up buying an air conditioner from them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2015

07/13/2015

Very professional and personable from when they came out to quote us prices to the final install of the new air-conditioner and furnace we bought.  Everything was done in a timely manner - even when we had questions, we were able to email the rep over the weekend and he responded to us within a few hours. When the guys came to install the units, they were there on time, they put out plastic on the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased an air-conditioning unit and furnace through Liberty and their technicians installed them and hauled away our old units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2015

06/19/2015

Dan was able to move the appointment up by a day which was nice. He found that both fuses had blown on my A/C unit, which usually means it's shot. He replaced the fuses and it came up and running. He cleaned the unit. Prior to the appointment, I signed up for the maintenance contract. I trust this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C was not blowing cool air. Provider replaced fuses and cleaned up A/C unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2015

03/15/2015

They did great work, were honest about the repairs, professional and didn't take advantage of the situation (they could have just agreed with the inspector and gouged me with unnecessary repairs).  I will definitely use them again with my new house as well as recommend to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sold my house and the inspector found some "issues" with my furnaces (I had 2).  He estimated a few thousand dollars in repairs before I could sell - I honestly don't know how some of these inspectors have jobs.  Anyway, I needed a licensed repair company to come out and certify/repair my furnaces.  I hired Liberty based on a referral from a friend.  They came out within a couple days (it was not an emergency, so I did not need them immediately) and fixed everything.   The estimated $1500-$2000 repair (as suggested by the inspector) was about a $2.00 part - the furnace was missing a plug.  They made some other minor repairs (again, inspector estimated the other "repairs" to be a $1000-$2000) and certified one of the furnaces (I was only required to have one of them certified).  All said and done, it cost me around $300 for everything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2014

02/11/2015

They provided estimate, explained services, and listened to competitive information I had. Their professionalism and sense of quality convinced me that while not the cheapest, they'd provide best overall value in long run.  They also provided larger filter housing and filter and put A/C in back of house (I opened ceiling in a bedroom to allow). They arrived in early morning and were completed with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Furnace and Air Conditioning in rambler.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2013

02/02/2015

Everything turned out well.  They were able to schedule a date that worked us out for us.  They cleaned up before and after installation.  They hauled away our old units.  They vaccumed some of the old stuff away before installing our new units.  They were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new furnace and air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2014

01/06/2015

Jim was excellent!  Would recommend Liberty to anyone looking for a no hassle process with exceptional outcomes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new systems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2014

10/25/2014

Great! I have had no problems with my new furnace or air conditioner. My thermostat went out on a Sunday early morning and they came out to take a look right away. It was winter and very cold, they didn't have one on hand but searched for one in order to be sure we were warm enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
thermostat wasn't working

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2014

07/31/2014

Lennox Units were installed. Overall, no issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced furnace and ac

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2013

04/23/2014

It works fine. They were very friendly and talkative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a furnace from Liberty Comfort Systems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2013

We service, install, and retrofit the following: Gas Forced Air Furnaces, Boilers, Air Conditioners, Air Source Heat Pumps, Humidifiers, Air, Filtration Systems, Air Purification Systems, Mini-Splits, Zone Controls, Thermostats LIVE SHOWROOM OPEN M-F 9:00AM-6:00PM

Service or Replacement of Radiator Baseboards