LIBERTY COMFORT SYSTEMS

A55 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2005

627 E RIVER RD

Anoka, MN 55303

Liberty Comfort Systems specializes in heating, cooling, and indoor air quality and is located within the city limits of Anoka, MN (otherwise known as the Halloween Capital of the World.) Jim and Karen Bonniwell own and operate a trend-forward, retail-ready storefront, where savvy homeowners can experience heating and cooling systems first hand before they install the products in their home. Liberty Comfort Systems is a lifestyle service company and we are committed to offering our customers a 'personal touch.' Loyal and passionate to the heating and cooling industry, we continue to build relationships with your customers from the basement up. We want customers for life and we manifest them through referrals and service agreements. Referrals have been the cornerstone of our business and the reason our sales consistently grow year after year....

Heating and Air Conditioning (55)Air Duct Cleaning (5)Chimney Repair (1)Water Heaters (1)

05/18/2019

The whole process - from bid to completion - was carried out with such courteous professionalism that we can’t say enough good things about this company! Absolutely first rate! Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mini splits installed in large up and down duplex Linden Hills

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. Summer is just around the bend, and you can enjoy all the new comforts of your home!

01/21/2019

Great response from Jim. Reasonable pricing and timing availability was awesome. Jim was very professional and wonderful to work with. He provided a lot of options for me to choose from and gave me excellent advice. Got his hands dirty on installation day helping clear the brush around my existing airconditioner unit so that his installer could get the job done right. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced forced air furnace and airconditioning unti. Also purhcased and installed whole home filtration system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. I know Jim likes to get his hands dirty from time to time. Let us know if we can help out any of your friends or family with their heating or cooling issues. Spring will be here before you know it!

09/30/2018

Great! The heat wouldn't start in my townhome. I thought, no problem, I'll call Centerpoint Home Service Plus, because I pay a monthly fee for their plan to get prompt service from them and it saves me from having to find a new vendor on short notice. Turns out that Home Service Plus couldn't get anyone out for a week and a half for no heat (note that today wasn't the middle of winter but was 45 d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

09/18/2018

everything went in great. a family owned company that take a lot of pride in providing the best possible service and quality. prompt, courteous and the owner has a sense of humor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a gas heater and a exhaust fan in our garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

08/31/2018

This is an excellent company serving the northwestern suburbs. We were so pleased we are using again! Prompt, professional, reasonable, and they performed the service without the months of waiting for an open appointment we came to expect from other providers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace tune-up and preventative maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

06/17/2018

Couldn't have gone better. From start to finish everyone in the company was professional, honest, knowledgeable, punctual. and skilled. I appreciated all of the communication from Jim the owner as well as the office people. I always knew what was going on. During the quote process Jim was very straightforward, punctual, and honest. Didn't try to upsell me on stuff I didn't need but laid out the ad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced both our gas furnace and central ac.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

09/21/2017

They did a fantastic job. Their pricing was right in the middle of the pact. Jim the owner came out and gave us the estimate and he pointed out a few problems with the duct work that no one else did. He was very professional, no complaints at all. Like I said the owner was the first person I had contact with, he was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

02/01/2017

The installation went very well. The service installers were courteous and did a great job. They did a nice job of cleaning up after themselves. I would hire Liberty Comfort Systems again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Liberty installed a Lennox Furnace and AC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2017

10/25/2016

The customer service was great. However we did have a few bids for the installation of a new furnace and air conditioner. We did decide to go with a different company for the installation. Just based on totally on are brand preference of the Furnace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An estimate on a new furnace and air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2016

12/15/2015

After I moved a couple of years ago, I decided to try some HVAC service providers that were based in Minneapolis, rather than my old provider in Anoka County. After a couple of less-thorough providers, and one "D" performance from a Big Deal coupon I purchased, I came to my senses and called my old friends at Liberty Comfort Systems again this fall for my furnace inspection and tune-up. They do a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and inspect furnace system

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2015

We service, install, and retrofit the following: Gas Forced Air Furnaces, Boilers, Air Conditioners, Air Source Heat Pumps, Humidifiers, Air, Filtration Systems, Air Purification Systems, Mini-Splits, Zone Controls, Thermostats LIVE SHOWROOM OPEN M-F 9:00AM-6:00PM

Service or Replacement of Radiator Baseboards