MNPro Painting Services

A 8 Reviews

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since January 2016

Andover, MN 55304

Established in 2015, but with years of experience, we are a 2017 Super Service Award winner, specializing in interior painting. Located in Andover, Minnesota, we serve the Twin Cities metro area and surrounding suburbs, both for residential and commercial projects. Our team works hard to make sure that your home or business looks new again, with attentive business and home maintenance services. Our ultimate satisfaction comes from a job well done, and we are not done until you are happy with the results. We offer free estimates and discounts for Angie’s List members – give us a call today!...

interior painting (8)house painting (2)

05/18/2020

The contractor did an excellent job, especially since I have very high ceilings to work with. He was very professional, showed up on time and did a quality job painting. I would hire him again for my painting projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the walls in my kitchen, dining room, entrance way and bedroom painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

01/29/2019

I would highly recommend using Dave. I actually got bids a few months out knowing I would have to get on someone's schedule. Dave was the only bid I received that kept in constant contact with me over the months. We were able to schedule the painting when it would work best for me. His attention to detail was amazing. He fixed/patched places on the walls that had never been fixed before by other p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting-Living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, hallway and basement. Walls and ceilings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2019

07/31/2018

I would recommend him to anyone he did a good job painting both rooms, he was very friendly, understanding, he helped find a palace for me to get carpet, was on time and communicated very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bedrooms painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

09/03/2017

We were very pleased with the professionalism & quick turn around in getting our master bath painted. The room looks fantastic and now we are motivated to move forward with re-painting the rest of the house!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our Master Bath repainted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

04/26/2017

Dave completed the work in a timely fashion which enabled us to keep us on our tight construction schedule and the price was more than competitive compared to other bids we received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Dave paint our new construction finished basement. That included priming the walls and ceiling, then coming back and painting the final coat of paint on the walls. He also sprayed our cabinets and other millwork including the caulking and filling the nail holes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

04/12/2017

Great, got no paint on ceiling or trim. Explained everything ahead of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint living room and bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

12/30/2016

The job was amazing! He is very professional and cleaned up after himself. His price was very reasonable and I woukd highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave painted my kitchen and two bedrooms.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2016

12/29/2016

He does a great job, he gets it done quicker than anyone else can, and he is competitively priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am a licensed real estate agent and Dave has painted several homes for myself and my clients. Interior and exterior.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

Photo for MNPro Painting Services - unknown, Andover, MN - 34200680

We specialize in interior painting services. To get your rooms ready for painting, we do wallpaper removal, repair minor drywall issues, fix cracks/ holes in the walls, and scrape any flaking paint. We offer residential and commercial services, along with free estimates and discounts for Angie’s List members.

Give us a call to discuss you project today!