Jeremy Wagner Construction

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2012

Jeremy Wagner Construction, LLC is willing to help you with all your constuction needs. Contact us for more information....

Shaa Construction Of Central MN Inc

We provide quality and affordable general contracting services. Give us a call today for a free estimate.

06/24/2016

I can't say enough good things about Jeremy and crew. Below are the good things off the top of my head: called and showed up when he said he was going to (this is unheard of when dealing with contractors) laid back and very trustworthy and professional offered lots of suggestions to steer us in the right direction pays attention to detail and craftsmanship  delivered final result on time and on bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a large deck (Azek composite decking w/AFCO aluminum railing) to our house and built a nice sized dry shed underneath the deck.

CATEGORY decks,picture framing,remodeling

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeremy removed some cabinets to make room for a dishwasher. He also installed a new custom cabinet in the extra space to fill the space. He was an excellent carpenter and heck of a nice guy. He was prompt, knowledgable, and did the work for a fair price. I will definitely use him again.

05/16/2013

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeremy Wagner construction, LLC provided me and my family with a wonderful remodeled basement!!!! Replaced paneling with wood and costume made bathroom vanity and custome made box to fit over out circuit box. We are so pleased with the work I will never hire a new contractor. Jeremy Wagner construction, LLC was very pleasant to work with and would recommend him to anyone!!!

04/21/2012

Jeremy wa from the begining a very professional down to earth person who I felt very comfortable to have in my home. His price was the lowest around and he and his crew finished in a very timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeremy Wagner construction remodeled our basement from a dark, dingy, old feeling room to a well lit, safe, family room. Knotty maple pine on walls with custom bathroom sink base and other custom parts to hide imperfections in our basement. Everything we asked him to do he did. I consider him the jack of all trades.

CATEGORY remodeling

New home construction, remodeling, roofing & custom exteriors.