Stafford Construction

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2013

Stafford Construction specializes in new construction, garages, and remodeling. With over 50 years of experience, we can turn your vision into a reality. We are licensed and insured!...

N/A
Johnson Precision Builders

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in remodeling services of all kinds and new home building, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/19/2020

We are so pleased with the work done by Stafford Construction. Years after our build was completed, they stood by their work when our garage door failed and helped us to resolve the issue. This company has integrity and will stand by their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage build

CATEGORY garage builders

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review, I appreciate the feedback.

04/11/2019

It went great. They on time and also professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They build garage.

CATEGORY garage builders

12/17/2018

Garage built to spec. Well constructed, nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage built

CATEGORY garage builders, home builders

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. I hope you enjoy the bigger space this winter.

11/07/2016

Never got a response from company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for shed construction

CATEGORY garage builders, home builders

Hello [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you didn't get a response from us but I haven't seen a request for an estimate in my messages and I check all my voice-mails I receive. Please contact us again if your still interested in getting an estimate for your project. Thank you.

09/14/2015

GREAT!!! Very nice and every time I talked to them I felt like they really cared.  Talked to the same people every time so I didn't have to repeat what I was calling for every time.  I will call them for future repairs!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Mast on house

CATEGORY remodeling

General Contracting, Garage Builds, Additions, all exterior (siding, roofing, and gutters) and interior remodeling, framing contractors by trade.

ask for reviews