Roof Advance

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3748 Carpenter Rd

Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Roof Advance is a locally owned and operated business located in Ypsilanti MI, serving Ann Arbor and Greater Detroit area. We understand that your home is extremely important to you, so we take the utmost care in our work. We are fully licensed and insured, so you know youre getting qualified professionals any time you hire Roof Advance. Please contact us with ANY questions you may have wed also love to give you a free estimate! We have several very satisfied customers, and would like to add you to that group. Roof Advance will always deliver on its promise to ensure the best quality materials and workmanship. We take pride in the roofing services we provide to our customers. We are aware that people want to balance cost with quality, which is why we offer very competitive rates. Roof Advance employs the more for less marketing strategy in the sense that we strive to offer the best materials and labor at a fraction of our competitors cost. Roof Advance believes that by delighting our customers with superior service, we can expand our brand as an established leader in the Washtenaw County area. DBA- Pro Guard Roofing & Smolyanov Construction...

Roofing (57)Gutters (11)Insulation (7)Skylights (3)Siding (1)

08/24/2019

The new roof went well. I had some special requests and Jakob accommodated all requests. Cleanup was great and would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and venting corrected

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

We appriciate your review. Thank you

06/22/2019

After making deposit I had to call a few weeks later to learn I was on the schedule. Crew showed up on time and completed the work some day. Did a great job cleaning up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off roof redo

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

We appreciate your review, glad everything worked out to your satisfaction Thank you.

06/16/2019

The entire process went well; review of job and bidding, contract, work well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of rolled roofing on a low-slope roof

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

We are thankful that you took the time to leave us a kind review. We are happy to hear that we served you well.

05/24/2019

The process went great from setting up an appointment for an estimate to the work being completed. The estimated time giving to start the project was on point. The staff members were on time, courteous and addressed my questions as the work was being performed. Their clean up process is remarkable. You could not tell they were ever on my property. My neighbor even commented on how well they cleane...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

Thank you for leaving us a kind review. It was a pleasure working with you.

05/05/2019

From start to finish Roof Advance did an excellent job. The crew was so courteous and very professional. Their clean-up was beyond - wouldn't even know they were there! We had a new roof, gutters and insulation installed. They did an great job and their follow-up was what impressed me the most. I can't say enough about Roof Advance - I would highly highly recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, gutters and insulation

CATEGORY gutter repair, insulation, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Thank you for your great review. We are happy that you are satisfied with you roof and gutters.

04/30/2019

Very well. The staff was courteous, punctual, and professional. The job was well done, on time and the clean-up was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof, add insulation

CATEGORY insulation, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

We are thankful for your kind review. We are glad everything went well.

03/27/2019

Roof Advance was very prompt in coming out which was important since rain/snow was in the weather forecast The person who did the repair was kind enough to take some photos of the lost shingle area with my camera so I could submit a claim to the shingle manufacturer. The claim was successful and covered the full cost of the repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of approx. 6 hip shingles that had blown off in high winds (roof was installed by another company that was no longer in business).

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. Happy to hear everything came out well.

03/19/2019

I was told I needed a new roof by a few different companies and when Roof Advance came out and inspected the roof, he inspected the roof and told me it was good for another 4-5 years and it did not need replacement. I had one shingle tear back and had it repaired and the other companies told me I needed a new roof and the quotes were over $10,000 for a 10 year warranty. But Roof Advance was honest...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed a new roof installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

11/12/2018

Discovered a small hole in the roof while cleaning gutters. Checked attic and in ran through to the plywood. Looked like tree branch had come down and punctured a hole. Called Roof Advance and they came for an estimate the next day and worked me into their production schedule. Cost for the actual repair came in under the original estimate, price was very reasonable. Repair looks great, can hardly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired small 4" x 4" hole in roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2018

08/29/2018

We really like the results of the work. We had a good experience with the timeliness of when people showed up, the coordination of the pieces of the project, and how quickly each piece was completed. They cleaned up well, did good work, and were courteous. We liked how Philip coordinated everything and kept up with what was going on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-roof house, wrap trim in aluminum

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018