CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since April 2011

Call CLI Concrete Leveling, Inc in Ypsilanti Michigan for all of your concrete contracting needs. With over 20 years of Concrete Leveling experience, our locally owned and operated business offers a wide variety of residential and commercial concrete leveling and Foundation Repair services to our customers. Our licensed and insured business is certified for foundation work to meet all of your needs. If you are a homeowner, apartment manager or commercial contractor, CLI Concrete Leveling, Inc is here to serve you. Additional phone - (734) 564-2925....

Everdry Waterproofing

Since 1986, Everdry Waterproofing has serviced over 80,000 basements, crawl spaces and slab homes- making us one of the nation’s premier foundation repair contractors. With custom tailored solutions, innovative products and a one-on-one approach in dealing with homeowners, our basement waterproofing team will help you create a safe, dry and liveable space in your basement. Everdry takes an active role in bettering our industry and enhancing our knowledge. We are a leader in Research and Development and have multiple patents to bring you the best and most up-to-date solutions in the waterproofing industry. Everdry’s locations have been featured on HGTV and radio programs. These locations are also associated with many of the leading local and national industry organizations. We look at every situation and craft a waterproofing solution that works for your circumstances. We can provide tips and advice as well as help you understand what is happening with your foundation.

06/05/2020

Crew was very courteous & did an excellent job. Explained the entire process & answered all my questions. Job site cleaned after all work was completed & washed down entire work area. Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drill & level 10 slabs

10/23/2019

unfortunately, CLI no longer services the Battle Creek area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete lifting

C

04/24/2019

The leveling went okay. Back in September of 2018 I requested that the crack along the wall be caulked. They didn't come out for several weeks and I cancelled. I hired another company to do the caulking. Now seven months later I receive an invoice for work they just did. Come to find out they use subcontractors to do the caulking and they just gave them the work order, seven months later and the s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two porch caps leveled and caulked.

09/05/2018

CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc. called the day before the work was to be remind me of the time they would begin. We came out on time and adjusted the slabs. Professional work cleaned up after the work was done. And completed the project faster than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple slabs (10) of my driveway had shifted over time.

12/12/2017

Everything went well. CLI arrived as expected, and did the work properly and quietly. They were actually kind of invisible. :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a portion of our driveway that was sinking raised back up.

CATEGORY mudjacking

Residential & Commercial Concrete Leveling, Foundation Repair, Bowing Walls, Basement Waterproofing, Epoxy Injection, Concrete Joint & Crack Sealing.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available