Enders Maintenance & Handyman Services

A181 REVIEWS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since August 2006

2387 Mont Gabriel Dr Suite 1

Wolverine, MI, 49799

now servicing northern Michigan for all handyman projects. Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Extra charge for after hours service....

Handyman Services (162)Plumbing (36)Doors (28)Electrical (24)Ceiling Fans (21)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (19)Lighting (18)Drywall (18)Unfinished Carpentry (11)Interior Painting (11)Flooring Sales and Installation (10)Appliance Repair (8)

10/23/2019

I contacted Randy prior to purchasing the replacement dishwasher. I had attempted to have a chain store install service but they would not install as the job was difficult due to type of plumbing and the dishwasher electrical being hard wired. Randy asked for pictures of the plumbing and after reviewing them was able to confirm he could do the install. We agreed upon the job so I ordered the dishw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement dishwasher installation

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

09/07/2018

We just moved into a new home and needed general handyman work and found Enders and will continue using. Experienced, high quality, professional and efficient. Extremely pleased. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General handyman work, electrical and carpentry

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

08/30/2018

Randy was on time, professional, efficient and affordable. Super nice couple and very satisfied with the work and communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Randy and his wife (Mary?) removed three defective storm doors and replaced them with the new ones obtained under warranty.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

08/01/2018

Randy and his wife (she helps him clean up) were so wonderful... if I tried to capture my feelings of satisfaction and relief this review would be too long!!! Simply, he did not take advantage of an aging woman and her daughter in price or fabricating new work. Everything was efficient and they are truly kind, good people! They can not come higher recommended and are who we will call from now on!!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A multitude of home projects, replacing a door, fixing a different door jam (He saved us money by stripping parts from our old doors when we didn’t have the right items to finish the work.) Fixed wood siding and a wooden step railing; re wired and hung three new light fixtures and a ceiling fan; fixing holes the size of footballs in drywall and ceiling... completing all of this in 6 hours and cleaned up after himself!!

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, locksmith, siding, woodworking, ceiling fans, doors

07/05/2018

Perfect. He a pro who cares about his customers. He's punctual, knows his business and affordable. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed garage door opener and new ceiling fan.

CATEGORY handyman service, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

04/06/2018

Randy and Mary quickly solved several plumbing related issues in our 60 year old house. They arrived promptly on the day we agreed and were prepared with all the parts necessary. They made quick progress, wasting no time moving from one project to the next. Mary kept all the parts and tools organized so the workspace was always neat. Afterwards, Randy pressure tested everything and made adjustment...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
various plumbing projects

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

01/10/2018

I'm so glad I found this hard-working pair. I'm very satisfied. And they are very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Randy and his assistant, Mary (his wife) do various jobs around my house. They replaced a sink, fixed an electrical problem, built a cabinet, stripped wallpaper, painted a room, and probably a dozen other small jobs in this older house, which I recently moved into. They are punctual, get right to work, are friendly (yet business-like), do a quality job, and clean up when they are done. I'

CATEGORY custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, holiday decorators, woodworking, ceiling fans, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

01/10/2018

Randy was professional, prompt and very pleasant to work with. I have no doubt that I would hire him again. He worked quickly and efficiently and the quality of his work is excellent. Randy offered many good suggestions during the engagement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We asked Randy to hang, finish and paint drywall in new construction. He and his wife worked together, finishing four bedrooms, two baths and the adjoining halls. We also had Randy hang doors, durock for a fireplace surround and additional construction-related tasks.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, fireplaces, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

09/21/2017

Randy is an amazing handyman and fix almost everything. I have called him twice for things that I need to get done and he is prompt and professional. He is my go to person!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a toilet fixed on Friday Night.. He and his wife were there in in an hour at most. Fixed immediately.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

08/31/2017

We'd been putting off several jobs needing done around the house because we didn't know who to call. I found Randy on Angie's List and was impressed with the great reviews. He returned my call promptly and stopped by the next day to give me an estimate on replacing two bathroom fans and doing some drywall work. He gave me a good price so I ordered the fans and we set up an installation date. He ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bathroom fans installed and patching drywall in three ceilings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017