WOW 1 DAY PAINTING SE Michigan

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

29218 Lyon Oaks Dr.

Wixom, MI 48393

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES! Locally owned and operated, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING gives you the quality you want, without the usual hassle. Well be in and out of your place in no time, so you can get on with your life, and we always make sure to put everything back where it belongs. Blink and youll miss us! We'll send friendly, uniformed painters, we promise exceptional communication and jobs that start and finish on time. And we are so committed to high quality work we are sure you'll love that we don't take a penny down or get paid until your completely satisfied!...

Interior Painting (114)Exterior Painting (24)Drywall (4)Pressure Washing (2)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (1)Deck Maintenance (1)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)

01/13/2020

I always heard horror stories of hiring painters and the cost. My sister in law recently sold her house and they wanted $10,000 to repaint! So when we needed to repaint 9 rooms in our new house I was expecting to have to pick and choose what rooms were going to be professionally done to save on money. Boy, was I wrong. Not only was WOW wonderful, but UNDER my budget (and it wasn't anywhere near 10...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

10/29/2019

They are good, they complete the job in a day, very pleasant people and they clean up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

08/24/2019

WOW 1 Day Painting Metro Detroit did an excellent job. The only challenge was Mother Nature... Jason was very good to work with on scheduling as we had to postpone a couple times due to poor weather, but it worked out well. Daniel and his team did a stellar job and clean up. I am very please and so happy..! I highly recommend WOW Painting and will use these folks again for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

07/23/2019

Did job promptly and professionally

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trellis painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

07/16/2019

Corey and Chris did an excellent job. They communicated the job aspects very well and are very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upper level exterior trim scraped and painted

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

03/28/2019

Communications were excellent prior to the job, showed up on time, worked quickly and efficiently, walked through 1/2 way through the job and at the end of the job, very responsive on walk through. We are very satisfied. The cost is on the high side, but the job is well done and they live up to the One Day motto. Clean up was thorough and complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dining room, Living room, Family room, Entryway, 2 stair wells, one landing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

Thank you! We are so thrilled you are happy with your paint job and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! We appreciate your business!

10/08/2018

very well and started earlier that I was told

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted, mudded and primed the interior of the garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

07/10/2018

Very well . Worked hard and did a great job . I supplied my own paint for the walls (they let you choose to provide own or they can provide ) and had some problems with the finish . I contacted the company /and they re-sent someone the next day to repaint with their paint and corrected the problem . Excellent paint job and nail pop repairs . Staff were friendly and clean. Provided tarps and cleane...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired, patched and painted approx 20 nail pops , painted entire master bathroom walls and ceilings, painted tray ceiling in bedroom and ceiling of other bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

Thank you very much for the kind review! We appreciate your business!
C

06/17/2018

They did do the painting in 1 day but it looked rushed. I took the time to drop the fixtures and remove the wall plates so that they wouldn’t paint around them. While they did paint to the junction box, the neglected to smooth the surface prior to painting and painted over the blemishes. I have since fixed the areas costing me hours of time and more paint. I did not have them do the trim but rathe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted Kitchen and Living Room

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

We are very sorry to hear that you had a subpar experience with us and stand behind every aspect of what we do. You should have had a thorough walkthrough following your project in order to make sure everything was painted correctly and to ensure you were happy with your paint job prior to collecting payment. We warranty our workmanship for 2 years and would be happy to come back out and correct a...

06/06/2018

went well. completed job in 6 hours with two coats. No problems. Very professional and considerate. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
main floor of house painted (ceiling, walls and trim)

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

Painting - Interior & Exterior. Pressure Washing. Deck Staining. Epoxy Floors. Property Management.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal