Stonebridge Kitchen & Bath

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

28317 Beck Rd Ste E1

Wixom, MI 48393

Stonebridge Kitchen & Bath can provide many services with our experienced staff. Design, build, and install large and small projects including kitchens, baths and wall units. Our staff includes a Ceritfied Kitchen Designer, Interior Decorator, Licensed Builder, finish Carpenter, Master Electrician, Master Plumber, Drywaller and Tilesetter....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (63)Interior Design and Decorating (15)General Remodeling (14)Ceramic Tile (10)Marble and Granite (10)Countertops and Backsplashes (10)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (8)Plumbing (7)Cabinet Making (5)Flooring Sales and Installation (5)Lighting (4)Electrical (3)

09/18/2019

From start to finish the whole project was excellent, attention to details and the carpentry work was outstanding, if your having a kitchen done this is the place to go!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen

CATEGORY countertops, flooring, interior designers, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

09/18/2019

It went very well. Stonebridge was wonderful to work with. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

09/18/2019

Our home is over 40 years old (where does the time go?) and our bathroom showed it. There was work needed on the floor, the cabinets and the tub. Dawn and Stonebridge were a soothing influence, with a can do attitude and professional touch that was just what we needed. From selection of the perfect slab of granite, cabinets, faucets, floor tile and tub conversion, Dawn made sure it was done, compl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom

CATEGORY plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

08/31/2019

Would highly recommend - very professional, high quality workmanship. The design and finishes are beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY countertops, flooring, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2019

08/08/2019

Our kitchen project went on without a hitch!! Everyone at Stonebridge is so professional and knowledgeable. They came in, demolished the kitchen and re-did it all within the time frame originally laid out. I can't wait until they re-do the bathroom!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ripped out our kitchen and re-did it.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

07/19/2019

Excellent! I had certain ideas where some were good and some not so much. I appreciated how different ideas were shown without feeling I had lost my choice of a kitchen. I love the cupboards I choose and the installation was flawless. I would recommend Stonebridge Kitchen and Bath to anyone. In fact, they are designing the kitchen in our cottage and I can’t wait!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new kitchen design and cabinets installed.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, interior designers, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

It was a pleasure working with you! I am looking forward to our next project [Member Name Removed]!!!!
D

10/31/2018

The contractors did not show up at all for weeks at a time with no call. Supposed to take 6 weeks took 5 months. The workmanship poor. Installing broken ceiling panels, dented vents, framework around doors was 1/4 inch away from wall, left homes in wall that I had to call back to have repaired. Installed light fixture plates in legal, was told they clean up after themselves on numerous occasions I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Bathroom installed

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Photo for Stonebridge Kitchen & Bath - 28317 Beck Rd, Wixom, MI - 37518528

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We where able to fix all issues that you showed us in the picture to your satisfactions. We are also pleased that all city inspections are complete and your project if finished. I hope you enjoy your newly add bathroom to your home.

04/25/2017

Everything went well. The work was done professionally. One thing that stands out with Stonebridge is that the majority of their workers are direct employees. Dawn, the owner, stopped in frequently to check on the progress and quality of work. From beginning design through completed kitchen everything went as agreed upon. No surprises. I will use Stonebridge again for future bathroom renovations. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Kitchen Renovation from initial design through removal and installation of tile floor, removal and installation of cabinets, installment of appliances, addition of a gas line, etc.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2017

Thank you for the great review! It was a please working with you and Aya on your project. You have an wonderful kitchen I hope you enjoy for many years.
D

03/03/2017

The woman I talked to on the phone was very polite, she scheduled a time for someone to come out and measure the bathroom and discuss the project. The person who came out to do the measuring was on time, professional, and answered questions for us. The problem is that Stonebridge charges $225 for a design consultation before they'll give you the quote for your project. I wasn't told this ahead of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We asked for a quote to completely remodel our master bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angies List. I am sorry for the miscommunication, we usually explain the fee before we schedule the appointment at your house so that we do not use your time. Again my apologies. I hope your project goes well.

09/26/2016

Did not use for this job but would consider using at another time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for a bathroom upgrade estimate. They were punctual and professional .

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

Interior Design, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Granite Countertop Cleaning and Sealing

Countertop repair; Countertop Installation (when not combined with full kitchen remodel)

NA