KEVIN MCCORMICK MASONRY

Angie's List since October 2008

Brick, block, repair, stone: commercial, residential...

MZK Home Improvement & Roofing

Most people who have home improvement or repair work on their home are concerned with quality work and materials, efficient use of materials and budget, and they want to work with a company that is reliable and honest. Whether we do a small repair, build an addition or replace a roof on your home, our main goal is to make sure our customers are happy with the quality of the work, feel they have invested in their home wisely and know that we stand behind our workmanship. We use quality materials, meet Michigan Code, and warranty our work. We offer FREE estimates with a 30 day price guarantee. This means you have time to compare and shop. We are not the least expensive, nor are we the most expensive company you can work with - however you can be assured you are getting a fair quote, an easily understandable written estimate and that you are personally working with the owner of our company and a team of skilled professionals. Above all we know that our commitment to make our customers happy is probably one of the most important skills we have.

C

10/28/2014

The chimney turned out ok. the sill work he did was a little sloppy and I had to tell him to go back and clean them up. my biggest complaint is that you hire him and he shows up with a helper and the helper does most of the work while he talks on the phone. He is quick and shows up on time. He also showed up to give me an estimate and didn't have a ladder knowing full well that he would have to ge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuilt my chimney and reset some loose limestone sills under my Windows

06/04/2013

Kevin came out and looked at our damaged chimney, but was slow to follow up with a price estimate - I had to call to get it a week later. I then went and selected materials, emailed the information to him and have not heard back since, despite 2 phone calls. Will not pursue using him further.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to look at damaged chimney, gave price estimate a week later, after I called to request it.

03/03/2013

I was very happy with the initial inspection and estimate. Kevin kept in constant contact through the entire process and answered all of my questions during the whole process. I am very impressed with how closely he was able to match the brick on the house. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the job and will be sure to call him again if I ever need additional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and rebuilt brick chimney. Removed and replaced a number of broken bricks in front of house and performed tuckpointing on the front porch.

05/31/2012

Kevin arrived on time and got down to business. Very professional job. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old roof vents and replaced them with new ones. Sealed same.

CATEGORY masonry,roofing

01/17/2012

They did an excellent work. They worked hard and fast. They were personable. They did exactly what they said they would do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin McCormick Masonry did some tuckpointing on my chimney and exterior of the house about a month ago.

CATEGORY masonry

Brick, block, repair, stone: commercial, residential