HVAC Comfort Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2373 Ridge Rd

White Lake, MI 48383

A full service heating and cooling company. We established our business in 1999. There's currently 4 outstanding HVAC specialists working for us. Our billing policy is to collect upon completion....

Heating and Air Conditioning (506)Air Duct Cleaning (4)

11/23/2015

This company would not drive rive 8 miles extra to do service. even though their ad said they cover this county . . .and not a part of it.  Aside from the F for professionalism and responsiveness . . . They get a F for lack of common sense.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bought a service tune up from angies list from this company.  Ad said they cover Oakland county.  I am in oakland county.  3 days after they have the order they message me that they only come 8 miles south of here.  will take 10 days to get my refund back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2015

11/21/2015

It appeared he did a good job of checking everything and letting me know what he had done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspected and clean our furance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2015

11/20/2015

Boy, were we impressed! We purchased one of these inspections for a rental property we own. They were professional, did a very thorough job and did over sell us. We did need a new humidifier filter but that was it! We were so impressed we purchased a second tune up for our home. The experience was just as good - on time, professional, talked us through exactly what was being done and did not try t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete furnace check, including multi-point inspection & cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2015

11/09/2015

This company is awesome! I had no issues at all working out the appointment. They showed up on time and went right to work. Not sure how to explain it, but I immediately felt comfortable that they were not going to scam me, and they did not! Very professional and on the up and up! I will use them for all my heating and cooling needs from now on!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspected 2 different furnaces for proper functioning, replaced filters, checked safety mechanisms, and ignition.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2015

D

11/09/2015

The service technician seemed inexperienced. He did not wear shoe covers when coming into my home. I had to ask him to use shoe covers, he did the first time, but several other times coming in and out of my house he did not use them. For some reason he turned off my water heater, and did not turn it back on before leaving my house, I did not know he turned off the water heater and the next morning...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determined why zone2 for furnace was not functioning properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2015

10/31/2015

They were great!  I was called the next day after signing up for the coupon.  The scheduling was easy and they were very nice, as well!  The inspection went off without a hitch!  We would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got furnace evaluated for winter.  They were very good.  Very punctual, responsive, and knowledgeable!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2015

10/29/2015

This went perfectly!  They were quick to respond to the order, and quick to schedule.   Will was early for the appointment window and explained what he was doing as he inspected the furnace.  He did not go into 'sales mode' looking for items to up-sell me with, which made everything he said that much more credible.  This was money well spent for a peace of mind.  Highly recommended, and I will cer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I signed up for the fall furnace inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2015

10/29/2015

He found the problem and promptly fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired connection to relay on AC. Would not start - He found loose connection on 240V

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2015

10/18/2015

They were on time, actually had to wait for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and check furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2015

10/12/2015

All is good they did a good job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They give service to My furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2015