Northwest Tile & Interiors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140531

2571 N. Gordon St.

White Cloud, MI 49349

Northwest Tile & Interiors has been in Business since 1994. I am Licensed and Insured, Have a great portfolio of pictures and homeowner referrals. I take great pride in the work I do and treat each job as if it was for myself. I am the person who answers the phone and the person who will do your estimate, as well as the person who will be doing the work. I will not sub contract my jobs to other contractors.I accept credit cards,checks cash, money orders etc, however I do not offer any financing at this time....

home remodeling (9)roofing (7)window replacement (7)siding (6)door installation (6)garage building (5)picture framing (4)deck building (3)tile installation (3)insulation (3)home remodeling (2)drywall repair (2)

09/30/2018

My original home is over 100 years old and we have done 3 major additions to it over the 40+ years we have lived here. We wanted the structural work done for the good of the house and outbuildings. We wanted the siding to both make the house look like one completed building and also to make it weather tight. Ed was super to work with. He listened closely the several times we met before i received ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work needed was a long and varied list: replace a wood floor with porcelain tile, repair grout in bathroom shower, insulate basement, install steel roof on existing out building, add on to roof of horse shelter, replace carpet in stairway and hallway, replace 14 out of 24 existing windows, install new siding, soffit and fascia, build small deck and overhang.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, decks, insulation, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

02/16/2017

Ed was great ! Solid builder and good guy. We are very happy with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a porch to existing cottage and built a shed

CATEGORY decks, picture framing, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2017

11/25/2016

Ed and his crew were great to work with. They were on the job early every day and worked with us even as plans changed during the job. Ed promised us we would be happy with his work and he was right. He matched the look and feel of the addition to the existing cottage perfectly. This was the 2nd time Ed did work for us with great results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large porch addition to our cottage and separate shed building.

CATEGORY picture framing, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2016

11/25/2016

A-OK. Looks great. Well built.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large porch and shed

CATEGORY decks, picture framing, roofing, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2016

07/09/2016

Ed Walters is a great guy to work with.  He was very prompt and professional at all times during our project. He went out of his way to help us even though I called him at the last minute as we were heading out of town. He assessed the situation, gave us his course of action and a quote in a very timely manner.  Since our project was on our vacation home and occurring during the winter months he k...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired dormer window roof leaks by removing old siding and sheathing, installing ice barrier and new flashing, sheathing and  siding along with installing 2 new windows and interior trim.

CATEGORY picture framing, insulation, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2016

03/10/2016

All I ever hear are horror stories about construction work and how it's a never ending pile of problems and additional expenses. Ed was great about working with us from day 1 with all the changes and tweets that we made to the plans. Once the work started, Ed was constantly in touch with me about how things were going, suggestions about some changes as things progressed, and every detail including...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a complete renovation of a 60 year old cottage that included plumbing and electrical along with a total new bathroom and kitchen. We had several rewrites of the original plans and finally came up with custom build cabinets in both the bathroom and kitchen, a beautiful 9' x 4' island, new appliances, new windows throughout, new doors and a custom built shower with glass block walls. The end result was way beyond my original vision. It's absolutely stunning.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, replacement windows, glass block, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2016

04/28/2014

Ed and his crew worked efficiently day in and day out until my project was completed. I had many estimates to choose from, but I chose to go with Ed due to the way he presented himself and I believed he could get the job done to the best of my liking. I already have him working on a future project for me.  Robert Sergi

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a fawn facility

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2014

C

09/18/2013

They were on time on the job but there price was more then i wanted to pay for such a small job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Their work was fine and they clean up after them self.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2013

09/06/2013

This is our rental property and the renter said he was very good and he cleaned up everything and was very professional.  Because this is a rental property I asked him for a paid receipt and he said he does not provide receipts.  He said "the quote he sent us would be our receipt because he completed the work according to his quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed all shingles and replaced with Bitumen Modified Granulated Torch down Rubberoid Roofing on an addition to the mobile home.  This was a small area.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2013

please note that in our conversation i had stated that signing your contract marked paid in full is a valid receipt,it was not a quote that i signed marked paid in full. It is valid proof that you paid me by signing your original contract paid in full. What better receipt could you ask for. I am sorry i could not provide you with a better receipt. I take alot of pride in how i prepare my estimates...

10/05/2012

Our huge lake house project is almost finished.  This year, we decided to add the garage, concrete drive, and new septic and finish the project.  We called Ed and hired him as our general contractor.  It's done and it looks AMAZING!   What I like about Ed is, he listens.  We changed several details at the last second, he was fine with it.  We pulled photos off pinterest and google and said, "This ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought our "fixer upper" lake house in 2006.  It was livable, but needed alot of work.  We had planned to do all the work ourselves, but there area somethings we just couldn't handle. The first issue happened when we removed a wall that was not supposed to be load bearing and the ceiling started to sag.  Several contractors came out and all wanted $9000-$12,000.  We just couldn't afford it.  So we tried one last contractor and met Ed.  He came up with a new way to fix it for only $3000.   Over the last 6 years, every time we got into a bind that we just couldn't fix, we called him.   I wanted to add new windows and patio doors and he came and framed it all in and installed them.  We helped us to patch the siding up.  When part of the roof fascia fell off,  he was here the same day.

CATEGORY concrete driveway, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, home builders, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2006

Construction & remodeling.Bathroom, kitchens, Roofing, Siding, Windows & Doors, New construction of Homes, Garages, Sheds, & pole barns. Painting (interior & exterior). Power Washing.

ask for details