HomeSpec BasementFix

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3501 S Henry Ruff Rd

Westland, MI 48186

In Business for 25 years! Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, and Crawl Space Encapsulation. Most awarded company in the area for our industry....

Basement Waterproofing (93)Foundation Repair (32)Concrete Pouring and Repair (19)Wells and Pumps (17)Drain Pipe Installation (9)Home inspection (5)Masonry (4)Glass Block (1)Concrete Leveling (1)

11/21/2019

As a homeowner, this was an unpleasant, loud, dirty and expensive project, but everyone I had contact with from HomeSpec throughout the project was helpful and responsive. The project was managed professionally. The workers went out of their way to minimize the inconvience. Any problems I had were immediately addressed. I have no reservations recommending this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproof basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

10/20/2019

We couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. We have a small house in Romeo that was built in the late 1800s. Our basement was in bad shape. All of the beams and support poles were wood and the majority of them were either sagging or cracking. We had one contractor tell us that no one was going to want the repair work, another basement repair contractor said that it was way beyond their ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sagging wood beams with new steel I-beams. Installed (6) steel support poles with new footer pads. Installed (12) support poles along perimeter half wall. Sistering of a few deteriorating joists.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

08/16/2019

I cannot say enough great things about this company and their team of people. From the initial visit, to the office staff to the guys who performed the work they get a 5 star times two. They were all extremely responsive, kind, caring, professional and very hard working. The job is top notch and the price was better than any other company out there. I have already recommended them to others with f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water proofing of our basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

05/02/2019

These guys were great. We had several quotes, theirs was by far the best because they didn't try to "upsell" other services we didn't need [something ALL the other companies did]. They suggested other fixes we could do if this initial work wasn't enough to fix all our drainage issues, but suggested we take it in stages so we didn't do more than necessary. Very smart - and very appreciated because ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crack injection in basement wall, installation of a dry well, and sump pump discharge re-routed to the dry well to help with drainage.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

04/29/2019

The team at HomeSpec was great to deal with all the way through, very knowledgeable, fair and honest. The sales rep didn't try to "upsell" or pressure us at any point, and had a lot of great, low-cost suggestions to help us out with an eye to not "over fixing" things that might not need to be addressed. We took it a step at a time, and the first fix they recommended did the trick!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair basement wall crack, add dry well to divert sump pump drainage.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

04/08/2019

I had several quotes for a fairly extensive leak in my poured basement wall resulting from poor workmanship during the original construction. Several contractors told me the foundation would have to be dug up to do a proper repair. I was hoping for another solution so I called this company. They came out to look and I was immediately impressed with their professionalism and candor. The first rep d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement wall leak

CATEGORY concrete repair, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2017

12/27/2018

I recently purchased a home and the inspector recommended I get the foundation inspected. Bobby Whitus inspected my crawl space and he was very professional. He did not find any problems with the foundation (so honest!). He was polite, treated my house with respect, and if I need additional services, I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
foundation inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy your new home!

11/01/2018

Home Spec was wonderful. They responded quickly and did a Great job. They were prompt, very neat and professional. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crack in the basement wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

09/11/2018

They were great-The crew that came here-( John-Dave and Richie) went above and beyond- they were polite-knew all about their system and answered all questions-fixed a few other problems that I asked that weren't in contract-they were great with my little dog and careful not to ruin anything- They explained everything and I always knew what was happening! I was impressed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement waterproofing Trench dug from 2 basement walls New sump pump and whole new drain system

CATEGORY concrete repair, home inspection, masonry, basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe, mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

Thank you for your review!

03/12/2018

Properly figured out the problem as crack in my basement wall that required filling. Another company tried to get me to do additional unnecessary fixes that would have cost thousands more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leak in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

Basement, Foundation & Crawlspace Problems. Wet Basements, Leaking Basements, Basement Waterproofing, Exterior Waterproofing, Interior Waterproofing, Water Management, Sump Pumps, New Footer Drains, Crack Injections, Foundation Repair, Structural Repairs, Bowed Walls, Wall Straightening, Foundation Wall Rebuilding, House Stabilization, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Damp Crawlspaces, Crawl Space Drainage, Crawlspace Insulation, Humidity & Moisture Control.

NA