Cuda Automotive Services

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since August 2013

B Rated | 5 Reviews

We are a woman-owned, State of Michigan licensed vehicle repair facility. We perform mechanical repair on passenger vehicles, light trucks, emergency vehicles, and Zamboni Ice Conditioners....

RC Trans & Gear

49  REVIEWS
RC Trans & Gear

R C Trans & Gear Inc in Royal Oak, Michigan is a locally owned and operated auto repair shop specializing in transmission and clutch services. We have over 40 years of experience in the transmission repair industry and look forward to serving you. Be sure to ask about our warranty!!

07/15/2020

After driving 300 miles the left rear rear wheel came off causing the car to go out of control and slamming into a tree on the drivers side door. Car was totaled. I had 7 staples in my head, bruised ribs and other injuries. I called rob and told him what happened. He never ask if I was injured. He just started to make excuses to cover his ***. He did get sued for his crappy workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 wheel drum to disc brake conversion on my 67 Camaro

12/11/2015

02/24/2015

I have brought my car to Rob many times and have always been extremely satisfied. As a woman with limited knowledge of auto problems, I appreciate the fact that he always takes the time to explain the work in terms I can  understand.  I would  recommend Rob especially because of his honesty and attention to detail that sets him apart from other mechanics I have had work on my car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sway bar links and did an oil change.

06/30/2014

As it turned out I did not need new rotors, just had them turned, thanks to Rob Kelly's honesty. I have done all my own brake service until this time and I can say that Rob was very thorough in his work. Mating parts were either sanded or cleaned to ensure a good surface for both parts. Rob even took the car for a test drive to "burn in" the new brake pads. Very professional. I will definitely use...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Cuda Automotive replace the front end brakes on my 2008 Trail Blazer. According to Rob Kelly, the owner and mechanic, the rear brakes didn't need servicing.

01/16/2014

Rob Kelly is an excellent mechanic and technician. He belongs to the eastern Michigan Camaro Club. He did work for the city of Detroit on the ambulance's and fire trucks. He even worked on a Zamboni. He is the shop manager and he does an excellent job. He specializes in hot rod/sports cars. He does work on any type of cars. He is a very honest person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had major work on a Camaro for leaks. He did work on a truck that had a cylinder issue. He took out the block and had it milled out and he got it running well. I used him at least four times last year. The cost above is for both services mentioned.

CATEGORY auto repair

We offer a full array of vehicle repair services, including engine, transmission, drivetrain, electrical, suspension, cooling, and heat/air conditioning. We perform full services on emergency vehicles, including emergency warning equipment. We maintain and repair Zamboni Ice Conditioners with genuine Zamboni parts using factory technical services procedures.

We refer all collision repair, body work, and painting to reputable automotive colleagues.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available