a.c.e. heating & cooling

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since May 2010

No extra charge for night and weekends. Low rates. Senior and landlord discounts. Fast 24-hour service. Personal service from owner....

HVAC PRO LLC

12  REVIEWS
HVAC PRO LLC

HVAC PRO LLC has a team of Highland, MI, HVAC contractors with a reputation for outstanding support and accurate work. No matter the heating or cooling system issue, we'll react with the tools to get your appliances back in top working condition. As well as professional repairs and maintenance, we can install a new unit with precision. You'll be pleased by our affordable rates and close attention to detail. Whether we're performing a routine check or replacing a furnace, client satisfaction is always our top priority. We make it a mission to keep your fixtures running properly throughout each season. Our punctual, skilled technicians can fix or replace every make, and we provide free estimates on installations. Quality work and personalized care are among the reasons so many choose us for their equipment needs.

07/06/2016

03/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted ACE Heating & Cooling to get an estimate on a new furnace. Steve Glover from this co. quoted me the best price around & was very eager to do the job. He was suppose to meet me at the jobsite.....NEVER showed and NEVER called. I went with another contracter that was very professional and efficient. They were more money but it was worth it to get the job done immediately.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

My sincere apologies on this. I looked at the date on this review and it is from week of my mother's death. Which was preceded by ten days in the hospital. There were some calls that may have been lost in the shuffle of all that. She ended up on life support with breathing and feeding tubes. And our family was faced with hard choices. Business did suffer as a result of my focus on that. I should h...

02/05/2014

He is friendly, efficient, and doesn't charge extra for nights and weekends. We will be using Steve and ACE from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called ACE on Saturday night at about 9:00 pm because our furnace was making an awful noise and we had to turn it off. Steve (owner) called back at about 10:00 pm on Saturday night and made arrangements to be out first thing on Sunday morning. He offered to have someone come out yet Saturday night, but we decided that Sunday would be okay. He arrived when expected on Sunday morning, performed a quick fix (clogged pilot orifice), and we were back up and running.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service, repair, and installation of furnaces, air-conditioning, and hot water tanks. Residential and commercial.

On Installs