Affordable Painting and Repairs LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6532 Fieldview Avenue

West Bloomfield, MI 48324

Affordable Painting and Repairs is Michigan’s premier remodeling professionals. We specialize in provide top-quality painting services at a price that fits your budget.. We also offer interior and exterior residential painting services. Quality service at an affordable price is our guarantee. Contact us for a free quote!...

interior painting (11)house painting (5)drywall repair (1)architect (4)home remodeling (1)

08/14/2020

Very responded with a quote, or visited my house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ext painting

CATEGORY architect,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

08/05/2020

Romeo and his guys did a great job. The entire experience was first rate start to finish. Would hire again, no hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior trim painting and repair

CATEGORY architect,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

07/03/2020

I can't tell you how much I loved working with Romeo and his team. They are incredible. I had planned on putting my home on the market and everything needed to be painted..exterior, interior, basement, garage, cabinets...you name it. Romeo and the team brought my dingy house back to life. The paint job was soooo good and when I added tiny additions to scope of work he didn't nickle and dime me. My...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prep and painting of entire house. Interior and exterior.

CATEGORY architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/08/2020

You should never pick a contractor only because they are nice people. However, if you want one that is nice, talented, hard working and provides a reasonable price...Roman is who you can hire. Our house was neglected by the previous owners and needed repairs and fresh paint. He and his team repaired the many areas needed and painted the entire house with the detail that is rare these days. I will ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and paint home exterior

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

05/30/2020

Romeo got in touch with me within 2 days of my request He came out promptly to quote me a price. The work was started and completed today, June 29th, 2020. This company with it's crew went above and beyond! I will definitely hire this company again. The work was exceptional and they cleaned up very nicely. It shows that they take great pride in their work. Thank you Angie's list for taking the str...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed interior and exterior painting done. Two landings, a bedroom and exterior awnings. He also did some small repairs for me which I greatly appreciated.

CATEGORY architect,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Thank you very much. We are delighted to hear you are happy.

10/17/2019

Extraordinary work by this group of gentlemen! Nico, Alex and Roman are amongst the most professional and hardest working people I have ever met. These guys will make sure you are satisfied til the end! They worked their magic renovating our new bathroom which was previously abandoned by another contractor. We were fortunate to have found these guys. Thank you Affordable Painting & Repairs !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

03/25/2019

Excellent! Very trustworthy and respectful of our home which is important to our family. Roman's is very dedicated to his trade and committed to every detail of the project and does not stop until everything is perfect. He painted our laundry room during the 36 degrees below zero this Feb 2019 and the internal painting crackled and without hesitation he returned the very next day and repainted our...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laundry Room, 1 st floor molding/trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2019

02/12/2019

Excellent! They were on time and professional. We do use this company for any of our painting project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the entire home inside and out.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

01/26/2019

Romeo is great! We have worked with him multiple times. He does a great job. He is honest and affordable. Can’t recommend him highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, skim coating, wainscoting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

Photo for Affordable Painting and Repairs LLC - 6532 Fieldview Avenue, West Bloomfield, MI - 37696450

01/20/2019

Responsive, fair, professional and neat. Willing to work on a Saturday. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching and Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2019

Thank you.

Interior and Exterior Painting Projects,Brush and Spray application, Drywall repair, replace and finishing, wooden fence installation, free estimate

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal