Pol Veterinary Services

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since March 2010

Additional DBA - Jan H Pol DVM PC. Also travels to Clare,Isabella,Mecosta,Montcalm Counties; Portions of Midland,Gladwin,Gratiot Counties. ...

09/01/2016

They have a television program about him. Dr. Pol himself is a very upstanding, hard working, honest man. He is very professional. I have been going there since 1977. The previous time I was there was for large animal services, we raise horses. We had a couple of cats that died and they cremated the pets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jan Pol of Pol Veterinary Services is my veterinarian. I last took my pet there for a checkup.

09/01/2016

CATEGORY pet cremation

12/31/2014

I have been using Pol Veterinary Services for the last 30 years and never had any issues with them.  They are always friendly and to the point.  Dr. Pol even has his own television series because he is so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog received his medical checkup and shots.

02/16/2012

They are very cost conscious, bus still provide quality treatment. There is no pressure. They are very good with animals. My overall experience was excellent. They are responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my in pet for a checkup.

01/27/2011

I have used this vet for over 20 years and have not had any bad experiences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Pol's office has performed many services including regular checkups for all my dogs for many years.

Mix Anaimal for farm compaion Veterinary Services