Dollins Construction Inc

A21 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since November 2010

5363 Royce Rd.

Webberville, MI, 48892

We are a small company with a handfull of employees, we use subcontractors as needed. Builders License # 2102197084. All pricing is on a per job base. Angie's List Members Will Get A 5% Discount....

Garage and Shed Building (15)Roofing (9)General Remodeling (6)Doors (5)Framing (3)Windows (2)Siding (2)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)Drywall (2)Decks and Porches (1)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)Insulation (1)

05/20/2017

He gave a fair price on the doors and installation and came out to do the work a few days later. He had the job done in one day, hauled away the old doors and cleaned up afterwards. I would definitely hire Dollins Construction again and am thinking about having a sliding screen storm on the walk-out basement door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got two storm doors and one entrance door replaced on my house. The storms were the type with a sliding screen for easy conversion from storm to screen door, and the entrance door was a fiberglass door with a wood-like appearance. I was considering replacing both wood entrance doors, but when Ken came out he suggested I just replace one of the doors because the second one was in good working order, it just needed refinishing. I took him up on his suggestion and saved some money.

CATEGORY garage builders, doors

11/11/2016

Kenny dollins came and did the job. when no else would. and he surpassed my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2016

10/29/2016

The finished job was excellent! They removed and replaced a very large door wall. The door wall was installed in brick. Dollins arrived with a very large trailer loaded with every tool imaginable, table saws, planers, miters. nailers, etc. Once the old door was removed they replaced the old structure prior to placing the new door in. They replaced all of the trim inside and out. Every piece fit to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door wall replacement

CATEGORY picture framing, replacement windows, garage builders, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2016

10/28/2016

When our AC did not work we worried about finding a contractor who would serve us quickly and not take advantage of our desperate need to either get the old one fixed or get a new one installed. We called Dollins Constructions and they quickly came to our rescue. The Owner Kenny Dollins answered all our questions and was honest and helped to find the best solution for us. We were impressed with ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Air Conditioning

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2007

10/26/2016

I made a phone call and a gentleman was at my house the following morning. Fortunately, he had the part that I needed with him on his truck. He was there for about a total of 45 minutes. Very professional and informative. I would definitely hire them again and have no problem referring them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I came home from vacation and my air-conditioner was out in my home. I could not get it to turn on.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2016

09/26/2016

Job was quoted at a good price and work was done ahead of schedule. Kenny, the owner, suggested sliding doors on the sides that make it easy to load wood inside. Dollins construction has done a number of jobs for me over the years and they always strive to please. They handled all phases from start to finish. Framing, siding, roofing and doors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a 16 by 20 wood shed built next to my outdoor wood boiler.

CATEGORY picture framing, roofing, siding, garage builders, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2011

09/26/2016

Dry wallers were awesome and you can't tell where the old doorway was. Work was done in just a few hours and looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed drywall replaced in the basement after a leak in our laundry room. Ask Ken to also move a door leading to the furnace room at the same time.

CATEGORY drywall, picture framing, remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2014

09/19/2016

I received numerous quotes for my roof and most of them where in line. I chose to go with Dollins construction after dealing with Ken Dollins for a few other projects. The work was amazingly fast, the clean up was better than expected, and the roof looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tear off and replacement

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2016

06/28/2015

Kenny personally came out to give us an estimate and took the time to listened to all of the attempts we made to fix this leaking roof and never once made us feel dumb for what was tried. He explained what he would do and materials he would use to fix the leaking roof. We received the estimate the very next day for what was a fair cost. We called to lock in a date for the repair and because this i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professionally re-roofed a deck that my wife and I were tired of trying to fix (we had a stubborn leak that wasn't cooperating).

CATEGORY roofing, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2015

06/25/2015

A-one work.  There at 8AM and worked steady all  day.  Friendly and wonderful to talk to about any questions I asked. I w oould have them do anything else if needed down the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They constructed Shed Kit I bought at Menards and it was done with excellece and in a time fashion as he said it would happen.  They also erected two fences and  4 fence slats that look wonderful   Would have them again on other projects.

CATEGORY garage builders