Burton's Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since September 2011

Burton’s Plumbing & Heating is proud to offer reliable, honest, and cost-effective plumbing and heating services in Wayne, Canton, Dearborn, Westland, and the surrounding areas. From small leaks and heater malfunctions to plumbing remodeling services, their team is prepared to tackle virtually any home service with ease. The local, family-owned and operated company brings many decades of experience to the table and stays up to date with the latest technology, techniques, and regulations. They are also licensed, certified, and insured for additional peace of mind. From their 24/7 emergency services to their honest, upfront prices, it is easy to see that Burton’s Plumbing & Heating puts the needs of their customers first....

D.L. Floyd Inc

9  REVIEWS
D.L. Floyd Inc

Plumbing Drain Cleaning

02/02/2019

It’s Saturday & plumbers are overwhelmed with calls from the deep freeze this week. The service man - Justin - arrived less than 2 hrs after my call. He completed the repair in under an hour. He was professional and friendly. Honestly, this is A+ service especially on a crunch day. This is the second time I’ve used Burton and both experiences were great. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freezings temps caused leak under bathroom sink. It was a fast leak and needed a fast fix.

11/27/2018

Owner returned my call on a Saturday after I left message. Worker arrived right at promised time and cleaned up well afterward. This is third time I’ve hired Tuan’s plan to use if needed in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

03/12/2018

We have used Burton's plumbing and heating since we moved to Garden City over 20 years ago. My wife and I decided we wanted the bathtub replaced with a walk in shower and then figured why not do the entire bathroom. Called Burton's and within a week, Tom came out measured everything gave us tons of options and suggestions and then sent us a estimate in under a week. My wife and I went to the showr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remod.

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/18/2017

It was good. They came on time and they did what they were suppose to do. The service took an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged toilet.

05/24/2017

Excellent, fixed quickly, efficiently, inexpensively. I highly recommend Burton's Plumbing and Heating. I've been using them for over 30 years and have always been pleased with their friendly, honest, prompt service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My heat was not working.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing repairs, custom kitchen, bathroom & basement remodeling, sinks, toilets, faucets, sump pumps, water heaters, garbage disposal & vanities, back flow testing, heating, duct cleaning & air conditioner.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express