Lake's Lawn & Landscape

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3310 Warren Dr.

Waterford, MI 48329

Celebrating 19 years in business. Our commitment to giving our customers the best possible service continues to be our #1 priority. We are local, reliable, licensed and insured. Our prices are fair & our employees are professionals with no less than 5 years experience each. We work directly with you to assure you are pleased with the quality of work performed....

lawn care (77)landscaping (36)snow removal (27)mulch delivering (13)leaf removal (8)gutter cleaning (7)hardscaping (5)drain pipe installation (2)tree service (2)lakefront landscaping (2)

04/02/2020

Consistently arrived well after snow had stopped, I'm talking 6-8 hours. I shoveled drive in front of garage to get out. They obviously have too many commercial accounts and residential customers take it in the shorts. Terrible service!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal, residential.

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

We go out after the snow stops so that our crews do not have to go through their routes twice. We are humane and do not want to ask them to work 24 hours straight. Our goal is to get to our clients either before they leave for work or before they get home in the evening, depending on the snow event and the duration, however snow is not a perfect science. We always do the best we can to get to all ...

09/19/2019

Lake's did an excellent job on my yard. Their crew cleaned up our landscaping beds (which had seen a fair amount of neglect), edged and mulched them. There were a couple dead bushes that they pulled and they also trimmed several bushes and trees. Throughout the day, they asked a couple questions to make sure that the work they did was in line with what we wanted. The crew did an excellent job on t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleanup of beds, tree and bush trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for your business. Hope you have an excellent day!!!

01/11/2019

The whole experience was great! Corey walked me through my options, understood the problem, and designed a cost-effective solution to my problem. It has so far done what it was intended to do. The workers were very knowledgeable and really took care in what they were doing. They were true professionals. There are too many service companies nowadays that send out half-*** workers who take zero prid...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was getting lots of water all along the side of my house, since the lawn sloped toward the house. My sump pump was constantly running. I needed basement window wells, drain tile, and a buildup of earth sloping away from the house to create a swale that moved water away from the house and down a grade to a different part of the lawn.

CATEGORY landscaper, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

Thanks so much! We appreciate your review and your business! Have a wonderful day!

11/13/2018

Terriffic work; On time when scheduled. Completed in one afternoon. Quality work, nice crew Allow time for scheduling as they are busy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
flower bed weeded and refreshed, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

Thanks so much! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

08/05/2018

It went great! The work was done well. Timely,neat and complete! It looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shrub trimming and mulching

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

Thanks so much! We're glad you're happy. We heard you treated the crew with homemade baked goods and pizzas...thank you so much. I know they appreciated everything!!!

08/01/2018

They are excellent to work with. Corey came to the house, walked the yard with me to determine the scope of work, and provided and estimate. We called during the busiest time of summer, so we had to wait a few weeks for them to perform the work, but it was well worth the wait. The crew arrived when promised, they were pleasant and professional, and did a very nice job on our yard. We are completel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape - tree / shrub trimming, defining beds, installation of mulch.

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thanks so much for the great review. We are very happy that you were pleased with the process start to finish. Enjoy your yard and the rest of summer!!!

07/10/2018

Provided great service for a good price. Performed work as we discussed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cutting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

07/02/2018

very well. The two workers were very conscientious, reliable and trustworthy. I tipped them generously and sent compliments to their boss.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up, filled and planted six raised garden kits.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

C

05/25/2018

We had some landscaping work done last year and it was fine. I wanted to do additional work this year, adding some plants, etc. Corey came by and offered a few suggestions. He told me that he would get back to me with some plans/ideas and a price estimate, but I never received anything. After posting this review, I received a voicemail from Marsha telling me to check my junk/trash folders and appe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

We truly value each and every client. We did do a job for Bill & [Member Name Removed] in 2017 and were happy when she called back for additional work. We met with her on May 10th and sent out an estimate within 24 hours as we always do. We didn't hear back from her, but since it has only been 15 days we thought perhaps she and her husband were thinking about it or getting other quotes. Upon recei...

05/04/2018

They did a great job as usual! They advised me they would be out In my area Thursday or Friday to perform the work and when I got home from work Thursday, it was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my gutters cleaned as well as a spring clean up.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate it and we appreciate you. Have a great weekend!

LANDSCAPING DESIGN & INSTALLATION, BED & LAWN MAINTENANCE, MULCHING, SOD, TRIMMING, PAVER MAINTENANCE, SNOW REMOVAL, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL.

FERTILIZATION.