Kotz Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since February 2008

Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 1987. Located in Waterford, MI, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Oakland County Michigan. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction. From the professionalism of our sales engineers, to the dedication of our field personnel, we are dedicated to delivering you the best. We take our responsibility very seriously when you place your trust in us. We pledge to always tell you up front what your cost will be to complete your job correctly. We make it a point to go over any details or limitations of the proposed system that will affect your enjoyment of the end result. You are told exactly what to expect up front. We back this philosophy with our exclusive written guarantee when choosing Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing to contract your job: “If at any time during the first year of installation, you are not 100% satisfied with the performance of the equipment, our service or even our people, we will, within 30 days of your request, remove the system and cheerfully refund the entire amount of the contract.” Compare our guarantee with the limitations, fine print and exclusions other companies tend to use to back their work today. Others will typically guarantee only the functionality of the equipment--not your satisfaction with the process or that the finished job lives up to your expectations....

Hydro Clean of Michigan

We are an owner operated company, focused on cleaning your air ducts and providing you better quality of air.

12/10/2020

Installed new furnace. Installed new air conditioning unit. Installed new circuit breaker for a/c. Installed new ductwork. Installed new gas lines & garage heaters. Set up new heating/cooling zones. handled all permits & inspections. (Work is being performed in stages; at this point, total work is about 90% complete, and the completion date is already scheduled).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new air conditioning unit and furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/31/2019

They did the whole job in one day. They took my old furnace and ac out. They had the best deal after we had 5 companies come in and give us estimate. I will hire them again in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a new furnace and ac unit put in my attic.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/04/2018

I was not having any issues with my current system but wanted to update the system (~18 years old and low efficiency). Kotz did an excellent job of inspecting my current system, highlighting what needed to be done, and bid very competitively. They listened to my concerns and talked me through the causes and what could be done to improve them. They estimated it would be a two day job. On the 1st da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 stage High Efficiency Furnace/AC/Hot Water Heater and a hot water recirculation system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

12/29/2017

It went well.Jon the plumber did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a toilet repaired.

CATEGORY plumbing

11/09/2017

They are expensive and they did have to come back more than once for a job, but they did it to the best of their ability. The one guy misquoted our big job, so I'm sure it wasn't that much cost benefit for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lots of plumbing work, replaced toilets, new shower drain, all of the plumbing into the shower

CATEGORY plumbing

Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Boilers, Custom Ductwork Solutions, Water Heaters, Whole House Generators, Whole House Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Air Purifiers, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Digital Thermostats, Attic Ventilators, Air Filters, Surge Suppressors, Furnace Installation, Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repair, Duct Cleaning, Air Sterilization, Air Balancing & Temperature Zoning

ask for details