Don's Auto Repair

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2010

Family owned, local business Don Has 30 + years working on cars and trucks Karl has 30 + years working on cars and trucks...

RC Trans & Gear

49  REVIEWS
RC Trans & Gear

R C Trans & Gear Inc in Royal Oak, Michigan is a locally owned and operated auto repair shop specializing in transmission and clutch services. We have over 40 years of experience in the transmission repair industry and look forward to serving you. Be sure to ask about our warranty!!

06/01/2017

Don was able to squeeze me in and get me out very quickly. He noticed that another place had been sloppy in their work and went ahead and corrected the "mess" at no cost to me. The cost of changing the engine coolant was reasonable. I felt like I was being treated like a valued customer. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Engine coolant change

11/29/2016

efficent and quick

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tires rotated, oil change

10/27/2016

Top quality work, honest environment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had oil changes, tires, shocks and struts. He does not sell me what I don't need. I went in to have a tire checked and he noticed an oil leak that had developed. Caught a problem before it became a catastrophe.

09/26/2016

It was repaired in a very short time. And I was back on the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Battery kept draining every 4 or 5 days and I could not find the short. Don found it in about 2 hours and fixed it for a reasonable price.

CATEGORY muffler repair,auto repair

08/24/2016

CATEGORY auto repair

Brakes, front end repair, engine work, transmission, batteries, alternators, starters, tires, Tire repairs, abs light, check engine light, Tune-ups, oil changes, a/c recharge, heater repair.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal