Direct Exteriors

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2013

special 12 months same as cash financing available. Other finance options also available....

American Accents

13  REVIEWS
American Accents

American Accents is an exterior home improvement company that specializes in Windows, Doors, Siding, Trim and Gutters.

05/23/2020

Team is very cordial and did a very good work at home. Fast and clean. I liked the new windows very much! The only reason I marked the quality as B is because I had a manufacturing issue in on glass, but I had no problem on getting it replaced by Bruce and Jeff. My new windows looks much better than my old wood windows. Thanks Direct Exterior team

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house windows replacement

CATEGORY siding,windows,doors

12/18/2018

Great job in a timely fashion & great service 5 years later. Had condensation between the glass of our door wall. Called Bruce on Friday, the glass was replaced on Tuesday. Couldn’t ask for anything better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house window replacement

C

05/25/2016

They tore out all the framing around the windows and used so much caulk it looks terrible. Neighbors are surprised because theirs looks neat and clean looking while ours has NO more vinyl frame around them installed by the vinyl siding installers  Now ALL windows no longer match!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of windows NOT the way they should have been.

01/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bruce put a new roof and siding on our entire home. Excellent job! His crew consisted of true craftsman with extensive knowledge and experience.

CATEGORY windows

thanks very much for the feedback. You were a pleasure to work for.

08/23/2013

The product is top notch. The installation far exceeded our expectations. All done at a competitive price. Bruce, one of the co owners of the company came out to our home to give us an estimate. He was on time and professional. I never felt pressured. He simply gave us information and waited patiently while we made a decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Direct Exteriors sold and installed a whole house of windows.

CATEGORY windows

Replacements of windows, siding, roofing, gutters, storm & doors.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available