BLIND DEPOT

A24 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2006

7939 Turrillium Ln

Waterford, MI 48327

I specialize in professional measuring, installation, and design window treatment consultation services. I have been in the window treatment industry since 1986, started on the manufacturing side and moved to installation later in my career. You won't find someone with a better understanding of what is the BEST option for your home and window. As the owner I can guarantee you the best prices, quality, and service....

Window Treatments (24)

11/06/2017

The owner/installer was prompt & very professional from the beginning of our meeting and through the installation process. I would not only recommend his business but would hire him again for any future window treatments needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered new blinds for my entire home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

10/03/2017

He installed them the very day they arrived from the manufacturer. It took him about a half-hour. And they work perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and installation of three mini-blinds for my living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

07/11/2017

Please see above description of how the job went.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called Blind Depot because we needed new blinds for several rooms. Lane, the owner of Blind Depot, returned our call within an hour or two. He asked us to describe what we needed, discussed how he works, and we settled on a date to meet. He was prompt, courteous, and professional and answered our questions and concerns clearly and patiently. The turn-around time from when we placed our order until installment was a few weeks, which was shorter than expected. The installation went smoothly and efficiently and we were completely satisfied with the blinds we purchased. I recommend Blind Depot without reservation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

07/04/2017

We recently had Blind Depot install blinds in several windows in our new home. We are very pleased with the results. Pricing is great and quality of service and product is excellent. It was a pleasure having Lane in our home; he is an extremely knowledgeable, practical professional, in all aspects of his business. We have now placed our second order to do every remaining window and door-wall in ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed window treatments in our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

04/03/2017

Lane from Blind Depot went beyond my expectations! He knew I had a budget and brought in quality wood blinds that met my need. He didn't try and push more costly brands. Lane is punctual and a very efficient installer. Working with Blind Depot was NOT a hassle at all and I feel like I got a GREAT price! I am using their services again for my doorwalls in the back of my house. Lane is very good at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood blinds for living room and dining room windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

02/14/2017

Lane, the owner, came out to measure and did the installation. He was prompt, extremely courteous, and provided us with a quality product. I would highly recommend Blind Depot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently moved and needed new window treatments in our home. This included windows and doorwalls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2017

08/22/2016

Lane is wonderful! He is honest, affordable, and very knowledgeable. He gave me honest answers about more expensive blinds." I would use Blind Depot and Lane's services again and would recommend him to anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had blinds measured and installed on all windows upstairs and two windows in the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2016

05/12/2016

The products are beautiful, very high quality, & affordable.  We had 2 other quotes and Lane's prices were the best.  We would definitely recommend Blind Depot and will use Lane's services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lane, the owner & installer,  was an absolute professional. He was punctual, informative, & very fast. He installed 5 faux wood blinds in our master bedroom & bath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2016

04/11/2016

Lane is excellent.  Very professional, knowledgeable, a perfectionist, friendly, prompt.  Overall a wonderful experience.  Everything looks great and works perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold and installed blinds on 4 windows.  Hung rods in bedroom,

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2016

05/20/2015

Lane was great! He was honest, affordable, and very knowledgeable. He gave me honest answers about more expensive blinds and didn't try to up sell anything. I received a few other quotes from other places that I felt really didn't know what they were selling or understand their customers needs at all. Lane immediately said "blinds aren't your only expense with a new home." I would use Blind Depot ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lane measured and installed all of our blinds for a new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2015

BLINDS, SHADES, SHUTTERS, DRAPERIES, FREE MEASURING.

Not Applicable