Yates Services

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since March 2012

We are a heating and cooling company, who also do property maintenance and repair for property managers. We also maintain and repair commercial kitchens....

Pro Energy Consultants of Ann Arbor

Pro Energy Consultants of Ann Arbor is a full service energy consulting firm located in Ann Arbor MI. We are a trade ally with DTE and Consumers Energy for access to all of the rebates that are available to homeowners to help make energy efficiency upgrades to their home. We accept all major credit cards as well as check and cash.

03/28/2016

So great.  Super quick, super professional.  Came in with a sort of high bid but actual price was nearly $1500 LESS than the bid!  Did complicated removal of shelving and wood paneling to get to pipe, and replaced beautifully - almost as if they never touched it.  Will always be my go-to for plumbing and HVAC, and I call him for recommendations on other contractors as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced furnace, attic fan and louver, replaced cracked pipe in wall causing basement leak.

05/02/2014

Was very responsive while setting up the meeting. And they showed up on time for the appointment. Price was a little higher than anticipated but seem very professional and have been a pleasure so far to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Wall heater

01/21/2013

Wayne and his crew came out and gave us an estimate for a new furnace and air conditioner. His crew got into more than they expected and they took it in stride and did not charge us additional funds to do the additional work that was needed. They were able to complete the work in one day and were great to work with. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wayne Yates was great. Would definitely recommend his company.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so very much for the positive feedback Customer. We do our best for the homeowner, by placing ourselves in their shoes.

01/21/2013

I hired Yates because of two reasons. 1. reputation 2. price I contacted Yates and three other contractors to get some prices on the installation of heating and cooling in a house that I'm redoing. Wayne showed up at the appointed date and time and provided his quote, which was approximately 15% cheaper then the next closest bid. We hired Yates due to the price and his reputation, which I had hear...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Yates Services to install a boiler type (zone) heating system, an A/C system and a water heater, and custom duct work. Yates was at the house bright and early on the date promised, and finished the job before lunch! The entire job was done with the utmost professionalism, and at a price cheaper then two other contractors that I got quotes from.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,gas leak repair

Thanks for your kind words.

We service, maintain, and repair ALL makes and models of Commercial, Residential, Industrial and Restaurant: Heating and Air Conditioning systems including Roof Top Systems, Refrigeration and Boilers, and Custom Duct Work Sales of New and Used Equipment Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation UV Lights Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers Zone Systems

Underground Work