Roof-Rite Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2017

1036 Benstein Rd Ste 107

Walled Lake, MI 48390

Roof-Rite is the best roofing company to use for asphalt roof replacement in Oakland County and Southwest Michigan. We have the highest credentials obtainable with the leading manufacturers, such as GAF and CertianTeed. We provide expert installation and superior products. There is no hard sell, and we offer FREE roofing estimates. Award wining, certified by manufacturers, and an A+ with the Better Business Bureau....

roofing (174)gutter repair (22)skylight installation (12)siding companies (12)insulation (4)roof snow removal (2)

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear off with new certainteed shingles. They used 1/2 plywood , and Grace water shield at my request. They needed to raise beams on my roof as they had fallen a few inches. I called Chet Simpson to come out for an estimate and he was very knowledgable and always accessible to be before and after the project. His crew led by Nick were excellent . They were always there early and stayed late . They worked very well together and picked up everyday around the entire house. They use a magnet to pick up the nails . My husband and I were very satisfied with this company . We chose them over the two other companies we had come . Their estimate was in the middle range, but they came offering good product and let us use specific other products we had requested for airflow etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2014

We're happy you're pleased with Roof-Rite, Inc. and the service you received. Thank you for your business.

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutters . . . done by two different crews . . . worked around the weather which was appreciated . . . roofing crew seemed to put "speed" of completion ahead of customer satisfaction by finishing in single day at about 10pm . . . still cleaning up some debris two weeks later and didn't point out discovered wood rot issues (chimney) and bat problem (learned from sales rep days later). We like the speed but appreciate the old adage "do it fast but do it right" . . . came out at our request and took care of a slight cosmetic issue . . . strong B+ grade . . .

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2014

Read review and quite surprised by response. Like all our customers we went out of our way to schedule job around their schedule, respond to all their needs and crews worked closely with homeowner. Our crews even made changes as they went per customers request. Went back to job 2 times after completion and responded to all their requests. Didn't realize they still had some concerns. Felt after las...

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-shingled my garage roof. The estimator was very thorough when he reviewed what they would do, what materials would be used, etc. I got three estimates for the job and, while Roof-Rite initially was not the cheapest, they matched the price of my lower quote. Since the weather was not being cooperative, they kept me updated on when they would do the job, and it was completed in a timely manner. The roof looks good!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2014

We're glad your happy with your new roof. We appreciate your business.

03/26/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate, to the point.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2013

Thank you for your business.
D

01/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for a price estimate, but did not show up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2014

We do not do roofs in Illinois. I think you may have us confused with another company.

12/17/2012

Absolutely fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete tear off with base board replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2010

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

05/18/2011

I am satisfied overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were very responsive and pulled the appropriate permits and worked with the city to do a roof top inspection.  Received a 10 year warranty on roofing and labor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2011

05/23/2010

So far, Great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The roof is going on this week. I was so impressed by the professionalism of the company in giving the quote and covering everything. I feel so confident with them and I will evaluate again after all the work is done

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2010

We offer residential and commercial asphalt roofing projects in the South East Michigan territory. Along with a roof project we can install gutters, insulation and skylights.

Metal roofing. Flat roofing. Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available