Roof-Rite Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2017

1036 Benstein Rd Ste 107

Walled Lake, MI 48390

Roof-Rite is the best roofing company to use for asphalt roof replacement in Oakland County and Southwest Michigan. We have the highest credentials obtainable with the leading manufacturers, such as GAF and CertianTeed. We provide expert installation and superior products. There is no hard sell, and we offer FREE roofing estimates. Award wining, certified by manufacturers, and an A+ with the Better Business Bureau....

roofing (174)gutter repair (22)skylight installation (12)siding companies (12)insulation (4)roof snow removal (2)

06/17/2018

This company was excellent to work with. I had them replace my roof last year and the roof on my parents' house this spring. Worked with Joel who was prompt with the bid and always answered his phone or called me back within a few minutes. Their bid was very competitive and the crew on both jobs were great. They even worked on Sunday after losing a day to the weather. Both jobs included skylight r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement with skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

Thank you for your business!!

04/19/2018

They did a really fine job. Top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re roofed my homes roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

Thank you for all of the business you have referred to us!
D

11/30/2017

Not given copy of contract. Clearly, they did not want to do the work. They played lots of games re: who said what when. Probably they prefer just installing new roofs. I expect there will be a snarky response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair, raccoon damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

We value our roof repair customers equally to our roof replacement customers. We were waiting for this customer to let us know when she was able to have the raccoon removed from her attic by critter control before we started her repair. I did try to email her a copy of her proposal. I am not sure if it went to spam or not. Pam Brown

10/21/2017

Todd Miller was very responsive and provided assessment of the roof with pictures which helped convince my insurance company about wind damage to the roof. The quote was very reasonable. The work was done on time. Jeff and his crew did a very good job in removing old shingles and replacing with new. They were on time and polite, cleaned up work areas every day, and kept us informed. Overall I am v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of complete roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

We are happy that you are pleased with your new roof and the service we provided.

10/12/2017

Roof-Rite fixed and sealed my siding in a fast a courteous manner. Excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky, unsealed siding.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

Thank you for your business!

10/03/2017

I had a new roof put on and I am very displeased with Roof-Rite. I wanted to like them I really did. They gave a very competitive price and made me feel as though I was actually a part of their family (I will give props to their sales team). They stated they have all their own crews who are very good (they do not and they were not). The crew showed up the day of installation and the crew manager c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tear off and replacement. Skylight replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

Photo for Roof-Rite Inc - 1036 Benstein Rd, Walled Lake, MI - 36398988

I do not know what to say. When we did this job it was an older home of which the deck had 1 x 6 boards. Unfortunately when we installed the shingles our roofing nails hit some knots in the wood which caused a couple boards to split. At this point as the owner I met with the building inspector, removed shingles and replaced boards. I was complemented by city inspector on a great job and passed fin...

08/10/2017

This company was nice to work with. They were on time and very professional and got me into their schedule right away. The crew worked hard and had the work completed on time. Did a great job of cleaning up. The roof looks great and they did a very nice job on the sky light replacement. They had the whole job done in two and a half days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof and replace two sky lights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

We appreciate your business!

07/19/2017

The company Roof-rite help me and provided a suggested company to help me repair my gutter; and the company they recommended which is All Star Gutter & the name of the person who came to repair was Mark; everything went very well and they repaired my gutter for a reasonable price; i had to wait for a couple of days but that's ok, as long as the repair was done; their price was the best like $75 le...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair & Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

07/19/2017

Excellent. All done in one day. Showed up on time with everything needed. Was willing to use my leftover shingles for what needed to be replaced. Explained and showed my wife why the original skylights failed. Quoted $1700. Job went better than estimated. Final price was $1600.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 skylights replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

It is a pleasure working with great customers like you! Thanks!!

06/21/2017

Great customer service. Charged a flat fee of $300 to replace all missing shingles and to caulk any areas that needed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced shingles that blew off in a wind storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Give us a call if you need anything in the future!

We offer residential and commercial asphalt roofing projects in the South East Michigan territory. Along with a roof project we can install gutters, insulation and skylights.

Metal roofing. Flat roofing. Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available