Roof-Rite Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2017

1036 Benstein Rd Ste 107

Walled Lake, MI 48390

Roof-Rite is the best roofing company to use for asphalt roof replacement in Oakland County and Southwest Michigan. We have the highest credentials obtainable with the leading manufacturers, such as GAF and CertianTeed. We provide expert installation and superior products. There is no hard sell, and we offer FREE roofing estimates. Award wining, certified by manufacturers, and an A+ with the Better Business Bureau....

roofing (174)gutter installation (22)skylight installation (12)siding (12)insulation (4)ice and roof snow removal (2)

06/29/2020

Went very well. Installation and cleanup took 2 days, and the house looks brand new. 50 warranty too. I hope I never have to use it, but it's nice to have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], we're happy you are pleased with our services. Have a wonderful 4th of July.

06/29/2020

I highly recommend Roof Rite. Jim the owner came out to give an estimate and upon meeting him I knew this was the company that would be doing my roof. He was not the cheapest but he was not the most expensive either. I felt he was honest and personable and sold us on what he would do for us. They did everything they said they would and completed the job in just a few days with very minimal mess. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind review. Jim Brown.

08/27/2019

Great job. Work performed very well. Job completed in one day. Good cleanup after all work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

08/18/2019

I highly recommend Roof-Rite based on my experience with them recently. I called and left a message to ask if they repaired skylights. I got a very quick call back and talked with a very nice lady who said they did and someone would contact me shortly. She said that it might be a few days, which was fine, but I appreciated the honesty. As she said, I was contacted by Mark who arranged to come by a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair skylights

CATEGORY skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

Thank you! We look forward to being of service in the future!

08/12/2019

Excellent customer service, took a little longer than expected but it was due to the weather. The team finished as expected and were always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY gutter repair,insulation,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Thank you for your business! We appreciate customers who understand that our business is predicated on the weather. We do our best to work around it.

08/12/2019

Great job! The crew was very respectful and did the job in 2 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Thank you!

02/11/2019

My hot water roof vent cap fly off and I called Roof Rite and they came in within 2 hrs and took care of it. I had used them in the past for my new roof few years ago and was happy so I did not hesitate to call them again for my needs. Some times its not the money but how quickly they can come and fix the issue to avoid further damage. Todd and Mark are great to work with them. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent roofing company

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

Thank you!

12/07/2018

The installation of the roof went fairly quick and looks good. I have two issues. One (minor) was why some (two) of the gutters weren't secured to the side of the house and the ventilation windows for the attic that were to be installed. The latter is the focus of this review. The issue is that we were told the ventilation windows required custom build and had to be outsource, as our window size w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof / gutter replacement and ventilation windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:I am the owner, since the project manager has not been with us for a few months, I can understand why texts have not been answered. If the office was called I would of been happy to resolve any issues and there would not be a need for this review My question is were you to supply said vents? Once clarified I will try to send a technician t...

08/10/2018

The sales person and owner (Jim) spent a lot of time with me navigating through the various options to get me what I needed. The team foreman (Dave) was responsive when I had questions. They worked consistently all day through some of the hottest days of summer. The work they did was of high quality - and the roof looks awesome. Jim came to check how things were going daily, and kept me informed o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Tear off old shingles and decking, Install 1/2 Ply deck and shingles. Repairs to the roof rakes and new gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

Thank you for your business!!

07/20/2018

Todd Miller was very good. He fixed my gutters. He braces in some braces that helped also. He saved me the deductible with my insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my gutter repaired after a tree fell on it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Thanks!

We offer residential and commercial asphalt roofing projects in the South East Michigan territory. Along with a roof project we can install gutters, insulation and skylights.

Metal roofing. Flat roofing. Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available