ASA Builders Supply

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since March 2006

We are the area's largest door, trim, staircase, and wood shelving dealer. In business since 1952, our motto is "Buy Where the Builders Buy" and they do. We are currently opened to the public with wholesale prices!...

Miles Bradley Building And Remodeling

Whether it is a typical rectangle deck, or a multi-level custom deck with a colored inlay and a two-board border; Miles Bradley Building specializes in Low Maintenance Decking, Gazebos, Pergolas, Trellises, Screen Enclosures, Sunrooms, and 3 Season Rooms. Miles Bradley Building will work one on one with each customer to design and build a deck that will exceed your expectations.

08/13/2016

The whole experience was terrific.  Much better than I ever expected!!  There were a lot of options and the sales people were fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased doors and trim moldings (crown, base molding, case molding).  Service and Pricing was outstanding! I shopped around and ASA had unbelievable prices- much better than their competitors.

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you!

07/07/2016

I don't have enough great things to say about David and the Shapiros. They have a superior selection, deliver on all promises, provide a great value and even deal with my antics. Would only buy from ASA and I suggest you check them out too. Many thanks over the years

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All our trim

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

Thank you very much! It was great working with you!

06/22/2016

I am a builder and so they usually come out to some of my jobs and do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We buy materials from them. They brought trim material, maybe some interior doors... wood trim.

CATEGORY buying services,doors

Thank you very much! We appreciate your review!

06/22/2016

The experience must have been pretty good that we kept using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ASA Builders Supply.

CATEGORY buying services

We appreciate that you do.

CATEGORY woodworking

Thank you very much!

Interior doors & trim, all species of mouldings, stair case, parts & railing systems, shelving, columns, coffer ceilings & crown packages, fireplace mantels & surrounds, wainscot & raised panels

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express