Allserv Door

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since May 2010

KSK Garage Doors

14  REVIEWS
KSK Garage Doors

From Garage Door installations to maintenance services, we have got you covered. At KSK Garage Doors, we use advanced equipment and procedures to offer high-quality garage door services. We make sure that all installations and repairs adhere to industry standards and codes.

Award 2019

09/16/2015

I highly recommend Allserv. They are true experts that pay attention to little details that matter. I worked with Fred who was honest and very helpful. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new garage door opener.

CATEGORY garage doors

03/10/2015

Fred (owner) came out to my house to diagnose an issue I was having with my opener. He was honest, punctual and professional and did solid work for a fair price. There was a follow-up that needed to be done and, as with the first visit, Fred was completely responsive and on-task. I would recommend Allserv Door to any of my friends or family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshot the garage door opener, rebuilt the gear box, and installed a new opener on my 2nd door.

11/10/2014

I was referred to Allserv Door by my home warranty company. I was very pleased with the service and would not hesitate to use this company in the future. The repair person (Fred) came to my home on time with all the tools and equipment necessary to perform the job. He answered all my questions, performed the job efficiently and effectively and then cleaned up the job site well. He even made the ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed wired keypad and installed a wireless keypad

08/22/2014

This company is great to work with... professional and attention to detail from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced existing garage door with a much nicer, insulated door.

02/21/2014

They did a great job. They did good quality work. They have good costumer service and they are professional people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and installed a new door.

CATEGORY doors